"Lie Lie Land"

  1. #1
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Single White Male , 54, Desperately seeking a time machine to return me to the 70's where I belong
    Posts
    5,704

    "Lie Lie Land"

    Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

    Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,279

    Countdown to other side comments in 3...2...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    13,921

    You're counting down but why is it not relevant? There are documented lies during the Obama administration. Were they held accountable? This site has become a huge he said/he said exercise. What else is there? Are any of the Obama supporters willing to call him out for his lies? If not why would anyone expect the Trump supporters to do it now.

  4. #4
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,646

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

    Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...

  5. #5
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,646

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

    Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...
    Why dont you tell your side to quit being so stupid.
    I thought these 2 leaders had more sense, no wonder you Liberals lost.
    Pelosi, Cummings, New York Times fall victim to fake Twitter account | Fox News

  6. #6
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    37,795

    Quote Originally Posted by PepRock01 View Post
    Countdown to other side comments in 3...2...
    Like clockwork.....

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    740

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

    Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...
    The hypocritical outrage against this president is pure comedy.

  8. #8
    Fear the Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Union, Ky. Ryle School district
    Posts
    4,297

    At least you can keep your doctor and your health plan.

  9. #9
    Fear the Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Union, Ky. Ryle School district
    Posts
    4,297

    What difference does it make?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,279

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    You're counting down but why is it not relevant? There are documented lies during the Obama administration. Were they held accountable? This site has become a huge he said/he said exercise. What else is there? Are any of the Obama supporters willing to call him out for his lies? If not why would anyone expect the Trump supporters to do it now.
    All you are saying is that it is okay to degenerate to the base level that the hypocritical fools on the left have because, well they did it too.

    This crap has become exhausting and UKMustangfan is exactly right.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,279

    Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Nation View Post
    At least you can keep your doctor and your health plan.
    That is a good example that is worth bringing up, this is the kind of stuff that the Rs need to be focusing on instead of just doing what the opposition did.

  12. #12
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,646

    It's only allowed to be hypocritical if your a liberal.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,279

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    It's only allowed to be hypocritical if your a liberal.
    I dunno, it seems to be fashionable these days for conservatives too since they are doing now what they railed against.

  14. #14
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,646

    Quote Originally Posted by PepRock01 View Post
    I dunno, it seems to be fashionable these days for conservatives too since they are doing now what they railed against.
    I was taught that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    13,921

    For as long as I can remember in this forum it's been like this all the way back to the Bush lied and people died stuff or Fletcher just did what the Dems did before him and so on.

    The problem is that neither side is willing to turn on their own when their side does it. I remember no one on the left calling out Obama on his lies about Obamacare. The end result was more important in their eyes then the truth. Same thing going on now. There are some moderate Republicans calling for more investigation but I'm leery of that because the hard left Democrats can not be trusted, all they're concerned about is trashing this administration regardless of the cost to the country as a whole.

Top