"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Page 9 of The declassified report is released so we can quit speculating what the IC says about the hacks. https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf Ad... 157 comments | 2250 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    54,513

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    Matter of fact, the status of our nation goes up pointedly on Jan. 20, 2017.
    Great again! Automatically! Woo-hoo!
    Advertisement

  2. #122
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    54,513

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if said reports turn out to be true and Trump is in cahoots with the Ruskies, are there any Trump supporters on here that would abandon at that point?
    I'll go out on a limb and say no. I would hope so, but I think the answer is no.

  3. #123
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    3,817

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    Great again! Automatically! Woo-hoo!
    We all have our opinions.

  4. #124
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,124

    I trust the Russians as much as I trust the Democrats. There is more proof that the Democrats have done illegal things to influence the election that the Russians. Care to take a shot at this. Any of you?

    And if Trump did something that broke the law, I am on record saying Ill will leave the train. Never to get on your side for sure, but will not be a Trump supporter.

    Also think about this, how much must the Democrats be hated to elect Trump over the chosen Queen of the Democrats? Think about the underlying sentiments of the Democratic party by the other side and some of your own side. Its really quite alarming.

  5. #125
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    4,392

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I trust the Russians as much as I trust the Democrats. There is more proof that the Democrats have done illegal things to influence the election that the Russians. Care to take a shot at this. Any of you?

    And if Trump did something that broke the law, I am on record saying Ill will leave the train. Never to get on your side for sure, but will not be a Trump supporter.

    Also think about this, how much must the Democrats be hated to elect Trump over the chosen Queen of the Democrats? Think about the underlying sentiments of the Democratic party by the other side and some of your own side. Its really quite alarming.
    Democrats are Americans, comrade Jesse.

  6. #126
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,124

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Democrats are Americans, comrade Jesse.
    Think about that Hellcats. Of all people you should let that really sink in.

    I see you never refuted by claims.

  7. #127
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    4,392

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Think about that Hellcats. Of all people you should let that really sink in.

    I see you never refuted by claims.
    On your favorite topic of Dem bashing? No interest in debating in this thread about Russian hacking and possible participation by the Trump campaign.

  8. #128
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,124

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    On your favorite topic of Dem bashing? No interest in debating in this thread about Russian hacking and possible participation by the Trump campaign.

  9. #129
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,124

    Being we are all users who demands proof and not be accused of behavior thats detrimental to the integrity of BGP here is the link you guys are all looking for:

    Despite Weak Stream of Proof, 4chan Claims It Invented the Trump Golden Showers Story - The Daily Beast

  10. #130
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,124

    Here is another article thats worthy to be read, not that any of the left is going to read it.

    The Deep State Goes to War with President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

  11. #131

  12. #132

  13. #133

  14. #134

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,423

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    What are you doing up so early, Mamaw? My great pawpaw used to go to bed at 7pm and get up at 3am. I loved spending the night with him but hated the wake-up call for 3am breakfast.
    Early? Usually go around midnight and get up at 9a.m. since Papaw has retired. He says getting up each morning is like always being on vacation. Worked his butt off in our business since he was 10 and his Dad owned it, so he worked for about 58 years, best auto diagnostic around here. Great on older classic cars also. Haven't been able to sleep tonight, terribly bad back. Here lately lucky if I get 3-4 hours. St. Elizabeth has the new portable cat scan machine(I asked Santa for Christmas) installed in surgery center, been waiting on it and saw surgeon today,we are hoping
    for fifth and final back surgery set for end of January. Then it's back to walking and walking some more.

  15. #135
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    4,392

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Being we are all users who demands proof and not be accused of behavior thats detrimental to the integrity of BGP here is the link you guys are all looking for:

    Despite Weak Stream of Proof, 4chan Claims It Invented the Trump Golden Showers Story - The Daily Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Here is another article thats worthy to be read, not that any of the left is going to read it.

    The Deep State Goes to War with President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer
    Having to deny fake news already...priceless


    Gonna be a great 6 months

Top