"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Page 10 of The declassified report is released so we can quit speculating what the IC says about the hacks. https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf Ad... 157 comments | 2628 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #136
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    12,815

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Democrats are Americans, comrade Jesse.
    They need to start acting like it then.
    Advertisement

  2. #137
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,501

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Having to deny fake news already...priceless


    Gonna be a great 6 months
    Hillary losing, and you all believing this crap is great now. Just saying. I mean Hellcats I lay in bed at night and laugh. As does Millions of Americans. As a matter of fact every time you all post this drivel I laugh. My wife is always asking what are you laughing about. This has been and is priceless and will continue to be priceless.

  3. #138

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    My point to her was that you just can't dismiss a report out of hand because CNN reported it.
    Wasn't lazy on my part, had been reading several articles. Everyone pointing fingers but no one with the chutzpah to say it's true. It was all on Buzzfeed and CNN with Jim Sciutto, Carl Bernstein, Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer. No other news source was even giving it any credit. Maybe small quick word on MSNBC. That's why I said consider the source.

  4. #139

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if said reports turn out to be true and Trump is in cahoots with the Ruskies, are there any Trump supporters on here that would abandon at that point?
    SC, after living through the cold war years of duck and cover, I won't support anyone in a devious plot with Russia against my country. One with irrefutable proof. Like my Mother said, we should never have stopped at Berlin should have marched right on in to Moscow. Wars had cost my Mother greatly. She said stomp all the snakes and be done. Woman of few words.

  5. #140

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Having to deny fake news already...priceless


    Gonna be a great 6 months
    No more denying because this was the Never Trumpers last best shot. Dems need to regroup or dissolve all together. Trump's cabinet will become official and Trump is Inaugurated next Friday, whip out that executive pen to reverse previous ones and have at it, President Trump. Happy days are here again.

  6. #141
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    4,739

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Hillary losing, and you all believing this crap is great now. Just saying. I mean Hellcats I lay in bed at night and laugh. As does Millions of Americans. As a matter of fact every time you all post this drivel I laugh. My wife is always asking what are you laughing about. This has been and is priceless and will continue to be priceless.
    I knew it! I asked in another thread if you say this stuff in your sleep before I got this one.


  7. #142
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    4,739

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    They need to start acting like it then.
    we do our best.

  8. #143
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,501


  9. #144
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    90,590

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post

    What are your thoughts on this?

  10. #145
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,501

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Ill be honest Clyde. I am still trying to digest all this. If this stuff was true about Trump being in cahoots with the Russians, then I stand by what I said in another post. He needs to be hung.

    I also feel that Trump has threatened alot of people that have alot to lose with his win. I know politics is dirty on both sides, but something is just not right in all this. Too much like something we watch on a movie.

    What ever the outcome I hope the corruption is exposed and like I told Hellcats/PP92 we as a country will be better off because of it.

  11. #146
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,501

    This is also very interesting. What do you guys think if its proven the CIA and intel agencys are involved in leaking?

    Trump conducts his own sting operation to ensnare intelligence briefers | Daily Mail Online

  12. #147

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    9,827

    Broadcast that likely sealed the tone and actions of the meeting.


  13. #148

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    712

    NBC says this "synopsis" was to show fake news in the report. Reminds me of playing telephone as a kid. Gossip gets better and more factual as it goes around. Mud on some faces.

  14. #149

  15. #150
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    83,330

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    This is also very interesting. What do you guys think if its proven the CIA and intel agencys are involved in leaking?

    Trump conducts his own sting operation to ensnare intelligence briefers | Daily Mail Online
    Why wouldn't they be involved with the leaking when they are the ones with all of the information? Which is why I said Trump is creating the wrong enemies.

Top "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"