Week 15: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

  1. #1
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,183

    Week 15: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

    Anyone still alive in the playoffs? What do you have this week.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,183

    I'm in the semi-finals in my two money leagues. One should be a cake walk. The other, not so much because I have Rodgers and Aaron Jones (unless I sit him) against the Bears, which scares me a little

  3. #3
    Jumpman4004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Livin' Life
    Posts
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I'm in the semi-finals in my two money leagues. One should be a cake walk. The other, not so much because I have Rodgers and Aaron Jones (unless I sit him) against the Bears, which scares me a little
    I really hope you have an off week

  4. #4
    Jumpman4004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Livin' Life
    Posts
    475

    I need to pick two RBs and I am debating between:

    Gus Edwards (vs TB)
    Marlon Mack (vs Dal)
    Delvin Cook (vs Mia)
    Justin Jackson (@ KC)

    If the Chargers RBs are injured, I am leaning Jackson and Cook. If either Gordon or Ekeler play then I am leaning Edwards just beacause Mack plays Dal. Thoughts?

  5. #5
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    In the semis of my money league....My opponent's starting RBs are Ingram, Melvin Gordon, and Spencer Ware. Savvy vet that I am, I went ahead and added Damien Williams and Justin Jackson to park them on my bench. Good luck winning with 1 available back!

  6. #6
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman4004 View Post
    I need to pick two RBs and I am debating between:

    Gus Edwards (vs TB)
    Marlon Mack (vs Dal)
    Delvin Cook (vs Mia)
    Justin Jackson (@ KC)

    If the Chargers RBs are injured, I am leaning Jackson and Cook. If either Gordon or Ekeler play then I am leaning Edwards just beacause Mack plays Dal. Thoughts?
    I tend to agree with your assessment.

  7. #7
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    638

    I play my Brother this week in the semifinals. Injuries will be a big part of who wins.

  8. #8
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,183

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    In the semis of my money league....My opponent's starting RBs are Ingram, Melvin Gordon, and Spencer Ware. Savvy vet that I am, I went ahead and added Damien Williams and Justin Jackson to park them on my bench. Good luck winning with 1 available back!
    Atta boy!

  9. #9
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,269

    In the playoffs in two leagues and facing Mahomes in both.

  10. #10
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    In the playoffs in two leagues and facing Mahomes in both.
    Probably didn't turn out quite as bad as you were expecting....

  11. #11
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,269

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Probably didn't turn out quite as bad as you were expecting....
    Nope, I will gladly take that.

  12. #12
    Jumpman4004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Livin' Life
    Posts
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman4004 View Post
    I need to pick two RBs and I am debating between:

    Gus Edwards (vs TB)
    Marlon Mack (vs Dal)
    Delvin Cook (vs Mia)
    Justin Jackson (@ KC)

    If the Chargers RBs are injured, I am leaning Jackson and Cook. If either Gordon or Ekeler play then I am leaning Edwards just beacause Mack plays Dal. Thoughts?
    Playing Jackson worked out in my eyes. I'll take 14 points out of my flex position any week.

  13. #13
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,294

    My team has turned in one of their worst performances of the season, but thanks to Todd Gurley and the Vikings D/ST, I have a 26 point lead with my opponent only having Mark Ingram left. Like my chances, but keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't go off.

  14. #14
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,183

    Aaron Jones injury hurt me quite a bit in my big money league.

    Went 24-2 in two leagues this year. Leading scorer by far in both leagues. Both teams crapped out this past weekend in the semi finals. Guys that crushed me: Aaron Jones, Barkley and Lindsay. Very frustrating.

Top