Week 14: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

  1. #1
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,606

    Week 14: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

    For many, the playoffs are starting. What do you got?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Bobby Axelrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 17
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    198

    Conner missing week 14 hurts me a little but I had him handcuffed with Samuels thankfully. Breida is also missing week 14 but I rarely play him anyway. This leaves me with D. Johnson, Ingram, Samuels, and Ware. Probably going to sit Ware in a tough match up against the Ravens.

    Thankfully my first round opponent has Melvin Gordon (hopefully sits another week) and had Kareem Hunt so I'm still projected to win by quite a bit.

  3. #3
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    632

    Samuels is available as a TE on Yahoo's league management. This is very exploitable if you are able to pick him up this week. Sounds like Conner injury might be while healing.

  4. #4
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,606

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Axelrod View Post
    Conner missing week 14 hurts me a little but I had him handcuffed with Samuels thankfully. Breida is also missing week 14 but I rarely play him anyway. This leaves me with D. Johnson, Ingram, Samuels, and Ware. Probably going to sit Ware in a tough match up against the Ravens.

    Thankfully my first round opponent has Melvin Gordon (hopefully sits another week) and had Kareem Hunt so I'm still projected to win by quite a bit.
    I've held onto the #1 waiver claim for 80% of our season (doesn't reset each week). I have a bye this week since I landed the one seed, but I'm debating on using it for Samuels. I lost Collins (wasn't using him anyway) and also have Breida injured. I'm not sure I'd use him because I still have Gurley, Aaron Jones, and Carson. I think I may grab him to have him as an option and block any of my fellow playoffs teams from getting him, especially if people think Connor might be out a few weeks.

    If I don't, I am not sure I sue the claim at all. So I might as well.

  5. #5
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    632

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I've held onto the #1 waiver claim for 80% of our season (doesn't reset each week). I have a bye this week since I landed the one seed, but I'm debating on using it for Samuels. I lost Collins (wasn't using him anyway) and also have Breida injured. I'm not sure I'd use him because I still have Gurley, Aaron Jones, and Carson. I think I may grab him to have him as an option and block any of my fellow playoffs teams from getting him, especially if people think Connor might be out a few weeks.

    If I don't, I am not sure I sue the claim at all. So I might as well.
    Doesn’t look like you need him. I doubt Pittsburgh will reveal the real severity of Conner injury, but I get the impression he will be out for a few weeks. I think Samuels with adding.

  6. #6
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,606

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNate View Post
    Doesn’t look like you need him. I doubt Pittsburgh will reveal the real severity of Conner injury, but I get the impression he will be out for a few weeks. I think Samuels with adding.
    Yeah, I definitely don't need him. But at the same time, I don't want a potential opponent next week to add him. If I don't use the claim here, I'm not sure I use it because I am sort of set everywhere.

  7. #7
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    52,606

    Wilson for SF will be a popular add this week too.

  8. #8
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    632

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Wilson for SF will be a popular add this week too.
    Yes. But that offense just doesn't score enough. To me that makes Samuels a great pickup since the Steelers score 25+ each week.

Top