Jul 21, 19, 06:02 PM #1
Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019The Fantasy Football Survivor League is back for the Seventh year. We had fun with it last six years and this year should be a lot better.Advertisement
Jul 21, 19, 06:03 PM #2
Jul 21, 19, 06:03 PM #3We currently have at least two empty spots. First come first serve.
Jul 21, 19, 06:03 PM #4- This will be a best ball survivor league.
- We will each draft a 20 man team using the automated feature of MFL to make this flow quicker.
- You don't submit starting lineups - instead, the system automatically chooses your best starters for you each week of the season after the games are completed.
- You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the team you have all season long.
- You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs
- Each week the team with the low score is dropped and the winner is the last man standing after Week 15
- We will use the standard BGP League scoring.
- Starting lineup will be TMQB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, TMPK, and DEF
- In order for everyone to be able to have 2 each of the TMQB, TMPK, and DEF on roster, you will only be allowed the draft two.
- Draft order will be determined by the random selecting feature of the MFL software and then each successive round of the draft is the opposite order of the prior round (an "S" or "serpentine" draft).
Jul 21, 19, 06:04 PM #5Past Winners
2018 - Statman
2017 - Wildcat Dad
2016 - Wildcat Dad
2015 - NamecipS
2014 - halfback20
2013 - Big Slick
2012 - NamecipS
Jul 21, 19, 06:04 PM #6First Out
2018 - Godot
2017 - PurplePride92
2016 - 00Rocket28
2015 - sumoroyal
2014 - Da Champ
2013 - MJAlltheWay24
2012 - LC99
Jul 21, 19, 06:04 PM #7League invite emails were sent to all returning players. Please log into the site to verify that you are returning.
If you are not returning please let us know ASAP so your replacement can be found.
Jul 21, 19, 06:05 PM #8
Jul 21, 19, 06:06 PM #9Player List
Big Slick *
Wildcat Dad **
Jul 21, 19, 06:06 PM #10
Jul 21, 19, 06:06 PM #11The draft is set to start at 6 AM EST on (8/12) with a 24-hour clock.
We will run a 24-hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/19), then we will switch to a 12-hour clock
We will run a 12-hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/26), then we will switch to a 6-hour clock
We will run a 6-hour clock until 6 AM EST on Sunday (9/1), then we will switch to a 2-hour clock
Jul 21, 19, 06:07 PM #12If your clock runs out, the system is set up to automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player, on the owner's "My Draft List" player ranking, and then once that list is exhausted, according to rankings displayed on the ADP page.
When a franchise times out 3 consecutive times the system will automatically pick for them as soon as they get on the clock for the remainder of the draft.
Jul 21, 19, 06:07 PM #13You will be using the MFL site to place your draft picks
Jul 21, 19, 06:07 PM #14Draft order will be set once we have 16 Players
Jul 21, 19, 06:10 PM #15
- Join Date
- Aug 06
- If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit