Jul 20, 17, 08:12 AM #1
Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2017Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2017
The Fantasy Football Survivor League is back for another round. We had fun with it last five years and this year should be a lot better.Advertisement
Jul 20, 17, 08:12 AM #2- This will be a best ball survivor league.
- We will each draft a 20 man team using the automated feature of MFL to make this flow quicker.
- You don't submit starting lineups - instead, the system automatically chooses your best starters for you each week of the season after the games are completed.
- You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the team you have all season long.
- You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs
- Each week the team with the low score is dropped and the winner is the last man standing after Week 15
- We will use the standard BGP League scoring.
- Starting lineup will be TMQB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, TMPK, and DEF
- In order for everyone to be able to have 2 each of the TMQB, TMPK, and DEF on roster, you will only be allowed the draft two.
- Draft order will be determined by the random selecting feature of the MFL software and then each successive round of the draft is the opposite order of the prior round (an "S" or "serpentine" draft).
Jul 20, 17, 08:12 AM #3Past Winners
2016 - Wildcat Dad
2015 - NamecipS
2014 - halfback20
2013 - Big Slick
2012 - NamecipS
Jul 20, 17, 08:13 AM #4First Out
2016 - 00Rocket28
2015 - sumoroyal
2014 - Da Champ
2013 - MJAlltheWay24
2012 - LC99
Jul 20, 17, 08:13 AM #5League invite emails were sent to all returning players. Please log into the site to verify that you are returning.
If you are not returning please let us know ASAP so your replacement can be found.
Jul 20, 17, 08:13 AM #6
Jul 20, 17, 08:13 AM #72016 Players
Big Slick *
Wildcat Dad *
Jul 20, 17, 08:14 AM #8The draft is set to start at 6 AM EST on (8/14) with a 24 hour clock.
We will run a 24 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/21), then we will switch to a 12 hour clock
We will run a 12 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/28), then we will switch to a 6 hour clock
We will run a 6 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Saturday (9/2), then we will switch to a 2 hour clock
Jul 20, 17, 08:14 AM #9If your clock runs out, the system is set up to automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player, on the owner's "My Draft List" player ranking, and then once that list is exhausted, according to rankings displayed on the ADP page.
When a franchise times out 3 consecutive times the system will automatically pick for them as soon as they get on the clock for the remainder of the draft.
Jul 20, 17, 08:14 AM #10You will be using the MFL site to place your draft picks
Jul 20, 17, 08:24 AM #11
If anyone doesn't return I'd like to jump in.
- Join Date
- Nov 06
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
Jul 20, 17, 08:26 AM #12
Jul 20, 17, 08:32 AM #13
Jul 20, 17, 10:46 AM #14
Jul 20, 17, 10:47 AM #15Do you have to keep posting that first out?