BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 National Conference Draft

Page 5 of We can go ahead and start the unofficial part of the Draft with no time limit until Sunday. You should be able to start making picks on the MFL website... 90 comments | 2438 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

    @The Scribe OTC
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,560

    After the selection of Kelly Stafford's husband, it is winding around back to the top

  3. #63
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    @rjs4470, I didn't think he'd make it down to me but I had decided that I was taking Kareem Hunt off the board, if he was still going to be there.

  4. #64
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    @statman is OTC

  5. #65
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    21,902

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    @rjs4470, I didn't think he'd make it down to me but I had decided that I was taking Kareem Hunt off the board, if he was still going to be there.
    He was on my radar as well.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,844

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    @rjs4470, I didn't think he'd make it down to me but I had decided that I was taking Kareem Hunt off the board, if he was still going to be there.
    I didn't either. I thought about taking him with my previous pick, but needed a QB. I'm pretty surprised at how people are treating the QB position....quite a few have two QB's already, and a few have two very good qb's. I don't quite get that strategy when you can only play one QB and can always pick up a serviceable guy off waivers, whereas it's much tougher to find a solid RB or WR. Kareem Hunt is worth more at this point than a backup QB.

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

  8. #68
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    21,902

    Next

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

  10. #70
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    I didn't either. I thought about taking him with my previous pick, but needed a QB. I'm pretty surprised at how people are treating the QB position....quite a few have two QB's already, and a few have two very good qb's. I don't quite get that strategy when you can only play one QB and can always pick up a serviceable guy off waivers, whereas it's much tougher to find a solid RB or WR. Kareem Hunt is worth more at this point than a backup QB.
    Everybody's worried about those tie-breakers lol jk

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,844

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Everybody's worried about those tie-breakers lol jk
    Wouldn't have to worry about tiebreakers if we had fractional scoring

  12. #72
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    19,369

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Wouldn't have to worry about tiebreakers if we had fractional scoring
    Tie breakers are more fun.

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,844

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Tie breakers are more fun.
    I don't know. I've played with fractional scoring, and it's a lot fun when games are decided by a couple of yards. I won a playoff game by .09 once, and have seen many games decided by less than a point. When every yard means something, to me, it's more exciting.

  14. #74
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    I don't know. I've played with fractional scoring, and it's a lot fun when games are decided by a couple of yards. I won a playoff game by .09 once, and have seen many games decided by less than a point. When every yard means something, to me, it's more exciting.
    Even more fun when there is a stat correction and it changes the victor. Happened in our big money league a few years ago, it was hilarious, at least for me because I went from losing to winning that week.

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

Top