BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 National Conference Draft

Page 2 of We can go ahead and start the unofficial part of the Draft with no time limit until Sunday. You should be able to start making picks on the MFL website... 90 comments | 2449 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    I am glad that Zeke is off the board. I would have been annoyed if someone got lucky in later rounds and drafted him right after he signed a deal (if he does). Was tough to cut him.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,844

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I am glad that Zeke is off the board. I would have been annoyed if someone got lucky in later rounds and drafted him right after he signed a deal (if he does). Was tough to cut him.
    It would've taken an act of God for me to take Zeke unless he was available very late, and I already had my starting RB's drafted. I had to live through Le'veon Bell last year....no way I'd want to go through that again.

  3. #18
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    It would've taken an act of God for me to take Zeke unless he was available very late, and I already had my starting RB's drafted. I had to live through Le'veon Bell last year....no way I'd want to go through that again.
    I didn't want to roll the dice on my whole season, so I let him walk. Glad I could land someone like DeAndre Hopkins instead.

  4. #19
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    @gametime is up

  5. #20
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

  6. #21
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    Was eyeing Aaron Jones for about 9 picks. I hate looking ahead in this league.
    @Godot is up

  7. #22
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    19,369

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    @Godot is up
    That was quick. It was no time ago that there was 7 picks before me. It will be a while

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

    @halfback20 you’re on deck

  9. #24
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    19,369

    @halfback20 is OTC

  10. #25
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    The amount of times the guy I want is taken right before me in this league. Amazes me every year. Twice already.

  11. #26
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    @Auxier RiverRat is up.

  12. #27
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    19,369

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    The amount of times the guy I want is taken right before me in this league. Amazes me every year. Twice already.
    Dang, lol, wonder who done that.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

  14. #29
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    53,610

    @sweet16 is up

    Next two after that have pre-selections made.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,123

Top