BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Page 2 of Team Key National Conference Auxier RiverRats * - Auxier RiverRat Boyle County Killa Bees - PurplePride92 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - halfback20 Delawar... 56 comments | 9051 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,027

    I felt bad for ya Sumo. Had it not been for all the Bengal penalties I don’t think it woulda got to that point. Just kept extending the game.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    tradin paint
    Posts
    3,009

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Moonshiners win their first Playoff game
    WE-DEY!!

  3. #18
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    First Playoff game in League history to go to the tiebreaker
    Just out of curiosity where the 3 pats came from?

  4. #19
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    18,977

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    Just out of curiosity where the 3 pats came from?
    From the Rules:

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Rosters & Starters

    The starting lineup will consist of: 1 quarterback, 2 running backs, 2 receivers/tight-end, 1 flex (running back, receiver, or tight-end) 1 kicker and 1 defense for a total of 8 players plus the tie breaker.

    If a line-up isn't submitted by the deadline for that week you will receive a an automatic loss for the week. Even if you intend to use the same line-up as the previous week, you must e-mail or PM The Commissioner. Sometimes servers will go down, so I suggest that you not wait until the last minute to submit a line-up. I will make my phone number available just in case.

    You have until game time for each player to submit your lineup. Changes to a line-up can be made up the start of the last game of the week.

    Naturally you can't change a player who has already played or the game has already started for that week.

    If a team fails to turn in a lineup, that team will receive a loss for that week. The Commissioner will then submit that teams last submitted lineup for their opponent to play against.

    If a team fails to submit a lineup three times in one season, the ownership will be replaced with someone that will be more active.


    In addition to a team's starting lineup, one player will be listed as the teams tie breaker.

    If the game is tied at the end of regulation play, three points will be added to the team that has the highest score by their tie breaker. If both tie breakers scored the same amount of points the game will remain a tie.

    In the Playoffs all reserves are listed in the order the owner wants them to be used for breaking a tie. If the game is still tied after the first reserves, then the 2nd reserves are used and so on until the tie is broken.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Pikeville, KY
    Posts
    22,066

    If I happen to win the toilet bowl again then I should get an exemption for the sheer fact I will have won the toilet bowl 3 of last 4 year. Lol

    I’m only at like 7 years

  6. #21
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,027

    Quote Originally Posted by SvFan4life View Post
    If I happen to win the toilet bowl again then I should get an exemption for the sheer fact I will have won the toilet bowl 3 of last 4 year. Lol

    I’m only at like 7 years
    You’re worse than HT at fantasy football

  7. #22
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,999

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    I felt bad for ya Sumo. Had it not been for all the Bengal penalties I don’t think it woulda got to that point. Just kept extending the game.
    Plus the Bengals gave ma a gift Touchdown.

  8. #23
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,999

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    I felt bad for ya Sumo. Had it not been for all the Bengal penalties I don’t think it woulda got to that point. Just kept extending the game.
    Plus the Bengals gave me a gift Touchdown.

  9. #24
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    18,977

    National Conference Playoff Match-ups

    #4 Delaware Destroyers (7-6) at #1 West Kentucky Rams (11-2)
    Rams won the Week 6 meeting 80-63
    Destroyers are averaging 94.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Rams are averaging 111.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Destroyers are 19th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 38.03
    Rams are 1st in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 52.77
    Destroyers have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 48.5%
    Rams have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 70.3%
    Rams would have won head to head matchups in 9 of the 12 weeks this season
    Advantage: Rams

    #3 Huggs Thuggs * (8-5) at #2 Kalamazoo Wings (9-4)
    Thuggs won the Week 2 meeting 79-61
    Thuggs are averaging 80.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Wings are averaging 102.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Thuggs are 12th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 43.48
    Wings are 6th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 46.92
    Thuggs have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 62.8%
    Wings have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 68.1%
    Teams would have split head to head matchups in 6 to 6 this season
    Advantage: Wings

  10. #25
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    18,977

    American Conference Playoff Match-ups

    #5 Big Creek Moonshiners (8-5) at #1 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (11-2)
    Maniacs won the Week 7 meeting 77-55
    Moonshiners are averaging 99.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Maniacs are averaging 93.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Moonshiners are 5th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 46.2
    Maniacs are 2nd in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 51.61
    Moonshiners have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 63%
    Maniacs have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 70.6%
    Maniacs would have won head to head matchups in 8 of the 12 weeks this season
    Advantage: Maniacs

    #3 West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (9-4) at #2 Union Cyber Apocalypse (9-4)
    Apocalypse won the Week 4 meeting 109-70
    Rabbit Fists are averaging 84.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Apocalypse are averaging 79.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Rabbit Fists are 28th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 34.26
    Apocalypse are 3rd in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 48.44
    Rabbit Fists have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 40.6%
    Apocalypse have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 65.6%
    Apocalypse would have won head to head matchups in 9 of the 12 weeks this season
    Advantage: Apocalypse

  11. #26
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Sunfish KY
    Posts
    18,977

    Toilet Bowl Match-ups

    #5 Covington Snowflakes (R) (5-8) at #1 Shelby Valley Night Hawks (5-7)
    Teams have not met this year
    Snowflakes are averaging 48.3 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Night Hawks are averaging 90.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Snowflakes are 31st in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 31.83
    Night Hawks are 10th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 39.86
    Snowflakes have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 32.9%
    Night Hawks have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 54.7
    Night Hawks would have won head to head matchups in 9 of the 12 weeks this season
    Advantage: Night Hawks

    #3 Boyle County Killa Bees (5-8) at #2 Jacksonville Swaguars (5-7)
    Swaguars won the Week 4 meeting 109-70
    Killa Bees are averaging 78.3 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Swaguars are averaging 65.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Killa Bees are 23rd in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 39.44
    Swaguars are 32nd in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 34.5
    Killa Bees have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 42.6%
    Swaguars have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 45%
    Teams would have split head to head matchups in 6 to 6 this season
    Advantage: Killa Bees

  12. #27
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,145

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    You’re worse than HT at fantasy football
    I'm good enough to stay out of the toilet bowl.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,347

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    National Conference Playoff Match-ups

    #4 Delaware Destroyers (7-6) at #1 West Kentucky Rams (11-2)
    Rams won the Week 6 meeting 80-63
    Destroyers are averaging 94.7 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Rams are averaging 111.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Destroyers are 19th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 38.03
    Rams are 1st in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 52.77
    Destroyers have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 48.5%
    Rams have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 70.3%
    Rams would have won head to head matchups in 9 of the 12 weeks this season
    Advantage: Rams

    #3 Huggs Thuggs * (8-5) at #2 Kalamazoo Wings (9-4)
    Thuggs won the Week 2 meeting 79-61
    Thuggs are averaging 80.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Wings are averaging 102.0 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.
    Thuggs are 12th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 43.48
    Wings are 6th in scoring this year and have a Power Ranking of 46.92
    Thuggs have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 62.8%
    Wings have an All-Play Winning Percentage of 68.1%
    Teams would have split head to head matchups in 6 to 6 this season
    Advantage: Wings
    I suspect my luck will run out this week. Either way, I had a nice run after starting the season 1-5.

  14. #29
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    I’m back. Who missed me?

  15. #30
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Quote Originally Posted by SvFan4life View Post
    If I happen to win the toilet bowl again then I should get an exemption for the sheer fact I will have won the toilet bowl 3 of last 4 year. Lol

    I’m only at like 7 years
    C’mon What’s your Name. You can do it!

Top