BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Page 2 of Both conference drafts are over. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 60 comments | 1058 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,872

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    Bahahahahahaha. I forgot about that. Go back and look at last years remarks. And that wasn't in reference of Ware, it was just a statement
    Man, you were holding back this year compared to last year...2018 has gotta be a breakout year.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Deplorable
    Posts
    21,936

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Man, you were holding back this year compared to last year...2018 has gotta be a breakout year.
    I remember I was really bored when I did it. Possibly intoxicated but you're the first person to ever notice

  3. #18
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Edmonson County
    Posts
    17,980

    We completed this years Draft, 472 picks in both Conferences, with time expiring on a pick only once.

  4. #19
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    We completed this years Draft, 472 picks in both Conferences, with time expiring on a pick only once.
    That clown probably tried to claim "work" blah blah blah.

  5. #20
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,526

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    We completed this years Draft, 472 picks in both Conferences, with time expiring on a pick only once.
    Pretty impressive compared to how things used to be quite a few years ago.

  6. #21
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Edmonson County
    Posts
    17,980

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Pretty impressive compared to how things used to be quite a few years ago.
    Exactly

  7. #22
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Pretty impressive compared to how things used to be quite a few years ago.
    We got @The Scribe all straightened out now. Things are much better.

  8. #23
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    With the exception of the final two rounds in the Survivor league, I've completed my season long league drafts for this year.

    I'm ready for the season to start.

    I've scrolled through the rosters to see if there's any dominant roster. Doesn't really seem to be any one that's head and shoulders above the rest. There are a few toilet bowl candidates that kind of jump right out. Ha!

    Other than my own (which is without a doubt the very best roster), there were 6 that stood out as sure contenders. Not that there weren't other good rosters but these 6 looked more complete top to bottom than the rest.

    In no order: Beantown, Snot, whatshisname, warhogs, that sub guy and the defending champion.

    Everyone else needs a little roster adjustment with depth to be a top contender.

    Just my opinion.

  9. #24
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,439

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    In no order: Beantown, Snot, whatshisname, warhogs, that sub guy and the defending champion.
    Read: These are the six teams I intend to raid at the deadline.

  10. #25
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,526

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    With the exception of the final two rounds in the Survivor league, I've completed my season long league drafts for this year.

    I'm ready for the season to start.

    I've scrolled through the rosters to see if there's any dominant roster. Doesn't really seem to be any one that's head and shoulders above the rest. There are a few toilet bowl candidates that kind of jump right out. Ha!

    Other than my own (which is without a doubt the very best roster), there were 6 that stood out as sure contenders. Not that there weren't other good rosters but these 6 looked more complete top to bottom than the rest.

    In no order: Beantown, Snot, whatshisname, warhogs, that sub guy and the defending champion.

    Everyone else needs a little roster adjustment with depth to be a top contender.

    Just my opinion.
    The Ware pick is going to kill me.

  11. #26
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    Read: These are the six teams I intend to raid at the deadline.
    Cmon it was fair at the time of the offer. I can't help it that both of them after the trade was completed.

    Anyway, they're not all in the same conference.

  12. #27
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    The Ware pick is going to kill me.
    One of the reasons you weren't mentioned.

    I'm not shedding tears for you either. Hahahaha

  13. #28
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,062

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Anyway, they're not all in the same conference.
    They're not
    They aren't

    Which one is right

  14. #29
    statman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Covington, KY
    Posts
    2,689

    so being in the Conference Championship the last two years doesn't warrant a contender mention? I don't think I did that with mirrors, or....

  15. #30
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,872

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    The Ware pick is going to kill me.
    I have alot riding on Zeke. My QBs are my biggest question mark. We're gonna see week 1 how Bortles will be this year.

Top