BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Page 4 of I... 55 comments | 1850 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I'm impervious to your posturing, big guy.
    It's not posturing when you don't have to reapply to play.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    8,348

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    It should be this:

    Attachment 62530
    Is this a two keeper league and we drop all others? Played in lots of leagues but never a keeper one.

  3. #48
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,294

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Is this a two keeper league and we drop all others? Played in lots of leagues but never a keeper one.
    Keep a max of 2
    Keep two, start drafting in Round 3
    Keep one, start in Round 2
    Keep zero, start in Round 1

  4. #49
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    8,348

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Keep a max of 2
    Keep two, start drafting in Round 3
    Keep one, start in Round 2
    Keep zero, start in Round 1
    Gotcha and thanks!

  5. #50
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    8,348

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Keep a max of 2
    Keep two, start drafting in Round 3
    Keep one, start in Round 2
    Keep zero, start in Round 1
    Maybe I missed this in reading the rules. When is the last date or time to keep a player? I figure the FA list or rosters tell me who is kept.

  6. #51
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,294

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Maybe I missed this in reading the rules. When is the last date or time to keep a player? I figure the FA list or rosters tell me who is kept.
    See Pre-Draft Chatter thread

  7. #52
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,601

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    It's not posturing when you don't have to reapply to play.
    I don't recall reapplying. If my comment was interpreted as such so be it, but I was just giving BM the warning you sharks wouldn't.

    I'd consider myself back by popular demand.

  8. #53
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    8,992

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I'll keep my dumpster fire of a roster, #5, just so the Swackuars can't say I fled the division.
    Let the games begin!

  9. #54
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I don't recall reapplying. If my comment was interpreted as such so be it, but I was just giving BM the warning you sharks wouldn't.

    I'd consider myself back by popular demand.
    I'm glad the powers that be brought you back and I am glad you came back to the division. I can't wait to whip you this season.

  10. #55
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Edmonson County
    Posts
    18,180

    UPDATE

    We currently have a issue with two of the new teams (sumoroyal and Bengal Maniac). Sumoroyal's MFL account is linking to his old team for some reason. I have an email into MFL to find out why that is happening. So we are in limbo until I can get some help getting the problem fixed.
    @Bengal Maniac @sumoroyal

  11. #56
    Godot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Edmonson County
    Posts
    18,180

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    UPDATE

    We currently have a issue with two of the new teams (sumoroyal and Bengal Maniac). Sumoroyal's MFL account is linking to his old team for some reason. I have an email into MFL to find out why that is happening. So we are in limbo until I can get some help getting the problem fixed.
    @Bengal Maniac @sumoroyal

    It should be fixed. You should be able to Link to the correct team with the invite I just sent you.
    @Bengal Maniac @sumoroyal

Top