BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2017 Off Season Trade Proposals

Page 3 of Please post your Trade discussions here so we don't clutter up the discussion thread. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 39 comments | 2304 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,409

    Jay Ajayi
    Brandin Cooks
    Dez Bryant


    All available in the American for a reasonable offer.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    cowboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    512

    Available in the American Conference

    McCoy
    Howard
    Jordy


    Zeke could be available as well if I'm blown away with an offer

  3. #33
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,291

    Jamal Charles and Rob Gronkowski available from the WarHogs in the national

  4. #34
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,089

    Quote Originally Posted by The Scribe View Post
    Jamal Charles and Rob Gronkowski available from the WarHogs in the national
    What about Staffords wife?

  5. #35
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,089

    The following are available if the price is right.

    Andy Dalton
    Matt Ryan
    Melvin Gordon
    David Johnson
    Julio Jones
    Mike Evans
    AJ Green

    PM me if interested.

  6. #36
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,444

    In the National:

    Derek Carr can be had for much less than the Raiders paid him.
    Jimmy Graham also on the block.

  7. #37
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,536

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    The following are available if the price is right.

    Andy Dalton
    Matt Ryan
    Melvin Gordon
    David Johnson
    Julio Jones
    Mike Evans
    AJ Green

    PM me if interested.
    Remind us again how you didn't win last year? Jesus.

  8. #38
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,089

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Remind us again how you didn't win last year? Jesus.
    I thought the same thing when I posted it. How in the heck did I not win the league. That may be one of the best if not the best roster ever in this league.

    Injuries killed me the last few weeks.

  9. #39
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,536

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    I thought the same thing when I posted it. How in the heck did I not win the league. That may be one of the best if not the best roster ever in this league.

    Injuries killed me the last few weeks.
    Team was stupid loaded for a 12 team league.

    And no one traded with Spice. Make him lose all those great players without getting picks for them!

  10. #40
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,291

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    What about Staffords wife?
    Unfortunately for me, Kelly is not available either

    Name:  matthew-and-kelly-stafford.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  471.4 KB

Top