Vegas Conspiracies

Page 2 of We all know what happened in Las Vegas wasn't just a heinous massacre of innocent concert-goers. It was staged by a cabal of secretive and omniscient a... 153 comments | 5364 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,481

    If he had that much nitrate pack in his car, im surprised the hotel room was not rigged to exploded.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,123

    "Steve was an ar.......I'm sorry..."


    Twitter

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    16,210

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    They do seem to have a challenge. As would be expected.

    So far I think its far to say the following is not matching up to the sketchy 'facts' as released by LVPD or FBI.

    - Check in date.
    - Leaked room service receipt shows check-in date of 25th, not 28th as indicated by police.

    - Guns used.
    - Covered in other thread. This was not done with converted ARs.

    Lots of other things bouncing around. The brother interviews are 'interesting' to say the least. The girlfriend coming back last night but not being taken into custody is interesting.
    Here's what I found on the "Check IN Date" stuff.

    According to this "inside source" at the hotel: Pollard checked in to the Vista Suite on Monday but Thursday the "connector" room was added.

    Now that doesn't sound like law enforcement was just making stuff up. It sounds like they were going with the last date on the booking and had yet to check a few days further up. Honest mistake IMO.

    This also tries to make something of a huge mail the assailant ordered on the 27th. I didn't see it as out of the ordinary for a man with a big appetite and planning to stay in the room for quite a while.

    REPORT: Room Service Receipts Shows Vegas Killer Had A GUEST For Dinner

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    16,210

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    "Steve was an ar.......I'm sorry..."


    Twitter
    Interesting that the twitter guy says he stated: Arms...

    He said, like you noted, ar...

    So what did he mean to say? Could be arms.

    could be arbitrary.

    Could be argumentative.

    Could be army.

    Could be aromatic.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,123

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Here's what I found on the "Check IN Date" stuff.

    According to this "inside source" at the hotel: Pollard checked in to the Vista Suite on Monday but Thursday the "connector" room was added.

    Now that doesn't sound like law enforcement was just making stuff up. It sounds like they were going with the last date on the booking and had yet to check a few days further up. Honest mistake IMO.

    This also tries to make something of a huge mail the assailant ordered on the 27th. I didn't see it as out of the ordinary for a man with a big appetite and planning to stay in the room for quite a while.

    REPORT: Room Service Receipts Shows Vegas Killer Had A GUEST For Dinner
    Name:  server-two-people.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  71.6 KB

    Name:  PwhpsUQroomservice.png
Views: 266
Size:  174.4 KB

    Parking records are also out there.

    One thing for sure - they should have lots and lots and lots of video of this guy...and how he got the weapons and stuff to his room should be no secret what so ever.

    Some of the news has said - maybe there was no video in the hallways. And that is not at all true. Every public area in Vegas is under camera - especially the hallways where people with lots of cash are coming and going.

    A friend of the family who was having real rough period was murdered years ago at the Stratosphere by a couple (she posed as a lady-of-the-night and then let the boyfriend in.) It got rougher than they expected. They accidentally killed him. How were they found and identified and verified what room they accessed - via the hallway cameras. And that was 20 years ago at the dumpy Stratosphere.

    Incompetence and corruption look too a-like sometimes.

    It is doubtful this guy was 'The Accountant' Ben Affleck style. But so far he is being made out to be.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,123

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Interesting that the twitter guy says he stated: Arms...

    He said, like you noted, ar...

    So what did he mean to say? Could be arms.

    could be arbitrary.

    Could be argumentative.

    Could be army.

    Could be aromatic.
    One can not assume as we know how the breakdown in spelling on assume results!

    The theory that is bouncing around is that he was either an international 'for hire' arms dealer....or he was in on a sting with the FBI trying to bust local ISIS cells by offering them arms. But the ISIS cells caught on and offed him and staged a hit and run attack (no suicide mission).

    If this event has to do with real terrorism or an alphabet agency involved in a bad operation then the truth will never be acknowledged. They do like to sweep such things under the lone wolf rug.

  7. #22
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,039

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    Name:  server-two-people.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  71.6 KB

    Name:  PwhpsUQroomservice.png
Views: 266
Size:  174.4 KB

    Parking records are also out there.

    One thing for sure - they should have lots and lots and lots of video of this guy...and how he got the weapons and stuff to his room should be no secret what so ever.

    Some of the news has said - maybe there was no video in the hallways. And that is not at all true. Every public area in Vegas is under camera - especially the hallways where people with lots of cash are coming and going.

    A friend of the family who was having real rough period was murdered years ago at the Stratosphere by a couple (she posed as a lady-of-the-night and then let the boyfriend in.) It got rougher than they expected. They accidentally killed him. How were they found and identified and verified what room they accessed - via the hallway cameras. And that was 20 years ago at the dumpy Stratosphere.

    Incompetence and corruption look too a-like sometimes.

    It is doubtful this guy was 'The Accountant' Ben Affleck style. But so far he is being made out to be.
    That's because nut balls can't wait for the police to do their jobs and complete an investigation before throwing every piece of garbage theory out there from the jump. Some will never be satisfied with the story no matter how much evidence is there to back it up.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    16,210

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    One can not assume as we know how the breakdown in spelling on assume results!

    The theory that is bouncing around is that he was either an international 'for hire' arms dealer....or he was in on a sting with the FBI trying to bust local ISIS cells by offering them arms. But the ISIS cells caught on and offed him and staged a hit and run attack (no suicide mission).

    If this event has to do with real terrorism or an alphabet agency involved in a bad operation then the truth will never be acknowledged. They do like to sweep such things under the lone wolf rug.
    Why would this government or administration sweep under the rug an ISIS situation? It would give the hawks and wolves plenty to beat on to go over seas and get involved in the hot war in Syria and the area. (Remember 2003?)

    I think if it is a foreign link then they will easily bring that to light and beat the drums for a hot/active war.

  9. #24
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider View Post
    That's because nut balls can't wait for the police to do their jobs and complete an investigation before throwing every piece of garbage theory out there from the jump. Some will never be satisfied with the story no matter how much evidence is there to back it up.
    i.e. 9/11

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    16,210

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    i.e. 9/11
    Sandy Hook.

    Alison Parker.

    and so on...

  11. #26
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,084

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    Name:  server-two-people.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  71.6 KB

    Name:  PwhpsUQroomservice.png
Views: 266
Size:  174.4 KB

    Parking records are also out there.

    One thing for sure - they should have lots and lots and lots of video of this guy...and how he got the weapons and stuff to his room should be no secret what so ever.

    Some of the news has said - maybe there was no video in the hallways. And that is not at all true. Every public area in Vegas is under camera - especially the hallways where people with lots of cash are coming and going.

    A friend of the family who was having real rough period was murdered years ago at the Stratosphere by a couple (she posed as a lady-of-the-night and then let the boyfriend in.) It got rougher than they expected. They accidentally killed him. How were they found and identified and verified what room they accessed - via the hallway cameras. And that was 20 years ago at the dumpy Stratosphere.

    Incompetence and corruption look too a-like sometimes.

    It is doubtful this guy was 'The Accountant' Ben Affleck style. But so far he is being made out to be.
    Wow, a bagel with cream cheese $10 and a bottled water $10. No wonder he snapped.


    Edit: sorry, I make inappropriate jokes when I am sad or angry.

  12. #27
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,429

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    Wow, a bagel with cream cheese $10 and a bottled water $10. No wonder he snapped.
    tight wad only tipped $10 bucks on a $68.00 breakfast???

  13. #28
    Habib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    Posts
    12,132

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Interesting that the twitter guy says he stated: Arms...

    He said, like you noted, ar...

    So what did he mean to say? Could be arms.

    could be arbitrary.

    Could be argumentative.

    Could be army.

    Could be aromatic.
    "Arch-liberal terrorist under government mind control" is what I heard.

  14. #29
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,455

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Interesting that the twitter guy says he stated: Arms...

    He said, like you noted, ar...

    So what did he mean to say? Could be arms.

    could be arbitrary.

    Could be argumentative.

    Could be army.

    Could be aromatic.
    "Steve was arranging and attending meetings with the Clinton Foundation board of directors in the months leading up to the shooting."

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,123

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    Why would this government or administration sweep under the rug an ISIS situation? It would give the hawks and wolves plenty to beat on to go over seas and get involved in the hot war in Syria and the area. (Remember 2003?)

    I think if it is a foreign link then they will easily bring that to light and beat the drums for a hot/active war.
    I just can not see anyone in DC willing to admit there active, coordinated terror cells inside the borders. The political fallout would hit or could hit anyone and everyone in power. Also, yes, the people may panic in general a bit cause issues. Its OK to have coordinated terror cells outside the borders. But inside? That seems like a game-changer.

    Of course, anything connected to the agencies would problems in so many ways. So if the FBI was using him as a front for a sting - they may have helped get the guns into the lavish room for showcasing to the sting targets. So the video would either a) not exist if they were smart enough to avoid tracking while 'positioning' or b) will get lost quickly so that their involvement is hopefully cloaked.

    Keeping this as a 'lone wolf' keeps a lot of problems away from the power bases.

    In a true lone-wolf - who is dead - this should be easy. All the information can be released. There is no trial, there is no legal discovery, there is no attorney-client privilege, there is no right to privacy for a dead person. So releasing check-in/check-out/digital tracking/video/etc. should not be an issue. But just like in a business audit - the longer it takes for some things to come out may be due to cooking the books before the release. Maybe.

    I thought that FBI declaring 'no foreign or terror connection' so quick was odd. He has a Filipino 'girlfriend'. And in the Philippines ISIS is very active. He is into real-estate and gambling - both money laundering havens and ideal if shuffling cash from foreign deals. So saying no connection so quick was a bit of yellow flag. Maybe they already knew his past? Maybe he was already on their radar or maybe he was working with them. But that is definitely pure theory as of now.

Top