Page 6 of We can discuss all the loopholes of Florida law, but I think the Casey Anthony case brought about some interesting points on proper investigation protocol. This case the same as I have heard they are trying to cover all bases before sloppily handling Zimmerman. That is getting lost in this whole drama and it has shifted directly to race. These are just a couple of articles I read this morning to share. Trayvon Martin: We must stand up for our black sons - baltimoresun.com Zimmerman... 185 comments | 4826 Views | Go to page 1 →
- Mar 30, 12, 01:18 PM #101
- Mar 30, 12, 01:23 PM #102
- Join Date
- Sep 04
- I'm not a hero, or a villain, Not a god, I'm just a man, Staring through the hourglass, At the footprints in the sand, I'm stripping off my armor, My battles here are done, Wave my white flag to surrender and fly into the sun
- Mar 30, 12, 01:25 PM #103
- Mar 30, 12, 01:44 PM #104
- Mar 30, 12, 02:07 PM #105
- Mar 30, 12, 02:12 PM #106Funeral home director says no signs of cuts or bruises on Trayvon's hands and no signs of any thing on his body that would indicate he had been hitting anyone.
Funeral director: No injuries on Trayvon
- Mar 30, 12, 02:34 PM #107
- Mar 30, 12, 03:40 PM #108
- Mar 30, 12, 06:15 PM #109
As for your last statement...aren't there article saying the lead investigator wanted to charge him but the prosecutor said no?
- Mar 30, 12, 06:45 PM #110
- Mar 30, 12, 09:16 PM #111
- Mar 30, 12, 09:17 PM #112
- Mar 30, 12, 09:55 PM #113
Here is Trayvon in a different way he is being seen by the media and some on here. I think the pict of him is when he was 12 yrs old. But look at him now.
Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?
- Apr 1, 12, 12:52 PM #114
NBC to do ‘internal investigation’ on Zimmerman segment - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post They obviously altered it to fit their template, no surprise here.
- Join Date
- Jan 06
- Slide a piece o' da' porter. Drink side, run da' java. Hey lookie here. I can dig grease 'n chompin' on some butter and draggin' through the garden.
- Apr 1, 12, 01:15 PM #115
- Apr 1, 12, 01:17 PM #116Amazing, I can't believe the media is so biased and stupid. No wonder everyone don't know what to believe.
- Apr 1, 12, 01:19 PM #117
- Apr 1, 12, 11:13 PM #118Why does the media still have to refer Zimmerman as a white Hispanic, does it really matter now. I thought he was an American.
When Tiger Woods was in his adultery mess what would the media portrayed his background.
Father, Earl Woods, was a retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army. Mother, Kultida Woods, is a native of Thailand. Earl was half black, one-quarter American Indian, and one-quarter Chinese. Kultida is half Thai, one-quarter Chinese, and one-quarter white.
It don't matter, a kid was killed by a person, plain and simple, the media only fuels the flames of racism.
- Apr 2, 12, 04:03 AM #119
- Apr 2, 12, 06:49 AM #120Originally Posted by PurplePride92