Sharia Law

Page 2 of Originally Posted by Jesse James Clyde do you not get what I am saying? I am saying there is a huge divide for the most part with the way of life, beli... 52 comments | 2160 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Murder is murder here, so yes.
    But have you seen cases where a Muslim beheaded his wife?
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    But have you seen cases where a Muslim beheaded his wife?
    Clyde do you not get what I am saying? I am saying there is a huge divide for the most part with the way of life, beliefs, etc that is not in sync with most Americans. I posted this to show that the way of life for most middle eastern countries are not in line with our system.

    It does appear we as well as other countries are having a small issue with this and this was to point out that there will always be a issue when Muslims who practice the Quran and Americans or any other country whose belief system is different. I will ask you the same question as the other poster, what makes a Muslim a Muslim?

  3. #18

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Clyde do you not get what I am saying? I am saying there is a huge divide for the most part with the way of life, beliefs, etc that is not in sync with most Americans. I posted this to show that the way of life for most middle eastern countries are not in line with our system.

    It does appear we as well as other countries are having a small issue with this and this was to point out that there will always be a issue when Muslims who practice the Quran and Americans or any other country whose belief system is different. I will ask you the same question as the other poster, what makes a Muslim a Muslim?

    I cannot answer your question.

    I would think that your non-answer to my question tells us that it's NOT a MUSLIM issue exclusively.

  4. #19
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    I have never seen a Beheading. Hopefully I never. There is your answer.

  5. #20
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I cannot answer your question.

    I would think that your non-answer to my question tells us that it's NOT a MUSLIM issue exclusively.
    And also my question to you was, Do you not see what I am saying? What makes a Christian a Christian then? Maybe you can answer that one?

  6. #21
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Clyde do you not get what I am saying? I am saying there is a huge divide for the most part with the way of life, beliefs, etc that is not in sync with most Americans. I posted this to show that [B]the way of life for most middle eastern countries are not in line with our system[B/].
    Have you ever thought that this may be why Muslims have immigrated from the ME?


    It's the blanket divisive statements people are having issue with.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    And also my question to you was, Do you not see what I am saying? What makes a Christian a Christian then? Maybe you can answer that one?
    I'm not that deep of a thinker. If your point is that all Muslims (or the majority) are the same and that's irrespective of where they live then I disagree. If they were all the same then , again, we'd see beheadings in the US. We haven't.

    Thus, I'm not sure where you're heading with this. If your point is that there are too many Muslims doing bad things then , yes, you are right. I'm not smart enough to speak on the Quran but my guess is that there are many Muslims who do not believe in violence as an answer.

  8. #23
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Have you ever thought that this may be why Muslims have immigrated from the ME?


    It's the blanket divisive statements people are having issue with.
    Yes I do see that. And I applaud them. My bad for blanket statement. But its a issue we and the world are dealing with.

  9. #24
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I'm not that deep of a thinker. If your point is that all Muslims (or the majority) are the same and that's irrespective of where they live then I disagree. If they were all the same then , again, we'd see beheadings in the US. We haven't.

    Thus, I'm not sure where you're heading with this. If your point is that there are too many Muslims doing bad things then , yes, you are right. I'm not smart enough to speak on the Quran but my guess is that there are many Muslims who do not believe in violence as an answer.
    My point is that if you are a Muslim then you believe and follow the teachings of Muhammad.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,922

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Let me ask you a simple question? What makes a Muslim a "Muslim"?
    You tell me. Millions of Muslims live in this country, and cause no more issues than any other "average" American. You seem to focus on the negative and the bad "apples" in the bunch and want to imply that that there is inherent evil in the Quaran. You've gone out of your way to post all the "violent passages" in the Quaran without acknowledging there are just as many peaceful passages, or acknowledging the violence in our own bible. You run out a poorly produced and edited video (by some guy named Speedy) of how awful Sharia Law is, but yet here in our own country thousands and thousand are murdered, assaulted, raped, abused etc, mostly by non Muslims. How do explain all the evil acts in our country that have nothing to do with Muslims??

  11. #26
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    You tell me. Millions of Muslims live in this country, and cause no more issues than any other "average" American. You seem to focus on the negative and the bad "apples" in the bunch and want to imply that that there is inherent evil in the Quaran. You've gone out of your way to post all the "violent passages" in the Quaran without acknowledging there are just as many peaceful passages, or acknowledging the violence in our own bible. You run out a poorly produced and edited video (by some guy named Speedy) of how awful Sharia Law is, but yet here in our own country thousands and thousand are murdered, assaulted, raped, abused etc, mostly by non Muslims. How do explain all the evil acts in our country that have nothing to do with Muslims??
    My explanation of this is evil. Evil is getting worse and worse, but all of humanity. What cause this? My Christian background makes it easy for me to decide what is behind this all, but I am not going there. But thats my answer. And you are 100% right its not just one sect of people. Why do you think these things are happening? Im serious too. Why do people do bad things and they are increasing.

  12. #27
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,602

    I think bad things have always happened and always will. I have no way of knowing if they're on the increase "per capita".

    There's just a lot more people now, and lots of ways to bring evil to the attention of the masses.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    18,411

    I can remember a guy up in Fairfield OH that decapitated his wife about 20-25 years ago. He wasn't a Muslim; he was just insane.

  14. #29
    MayfieldFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    1,105

    Islam is a bunch of bad ideas piled on top of other bad ideas. We need to quit pussyfooting around this. I don't have any problem mocking christianity when it needs to be mocked. (which is a lot )
    We need to understand that there is a difference between respecting someone's religious freedom and respecting their religion. I respect everyone's religious freedom, but that does not mean I can't look at a doctrine of the religion and say "that is bs."
    If you want to know what the dangers of mainstream islam are, take a look at countries with a islam majority. Now pick which one you would want your daughter to go live in. Answer should be none of them. Scan them for freedom of press, freedom of speech. Bad ideas based on the teachings of a pretty despicable character are going to inevitably lead to bad results.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    I think bad things have always happened and always will. I have no way of knowing if they're on the increase "per capita".

    There's just a lot more people now, and lots of ways to bring evil to the attention of the masses.
    Good post.

Top