NARAL....of course

  1. #1
    BlueTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,182

    NARAL....of course

    tactic of humanizing fetuses...

    Let that settle in for a minute.

    Doritos Slammed by Abortion Rights Group for Cute Super Bowl Ad?But Americans? Reactions Are Fierce
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Idiots

  3. #3
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    4,336

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTip View Post
    tactic of humanizing fetuses...
    Well they ARE human. So there's that...

  4. #4
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,274

    National
    Association
    Really
    Assinine
    Losers

  5. #5
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    They are stupid. Lighten up and enjoy life losers.

  6. #6
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,274

    Here it is...how dare they make a seemingly full term fetus "Human Like"


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Not much of a commercial but I am for any thing that NARAL doesn't like. How dare Doritos make a person "a person"?

  8. #8
    InItToWinIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,686

    Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

    Name:  super bowl.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  243.0 KB

    If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    1,812

    I know that Hillary supports infanticide at any stage of pregnancy. Where does Bernie stand on the issue?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by InItToWinIt View Post
    Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

    Name:  super bowl.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  243.0 KB




    If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.
    I will always support a woman's right of choice in these matters.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I will always support a woman's right of choice in these matters.
    Abortion stops a beating heart. Is there mental anguish later in life for women who choose abortion and it is not a case to save the mother's life? I don't know, I've never known anyone who chose abortion.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    Abortion stops a beating heart. Is there mental anguish later in life for women who choose abortion and it is not a case to save the mother's life? I don't know, I've never known anyone who chose abortion.
    I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    It is murder .

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    Pendleton, KY (home of the Wildcats)
    Posts
    2,566

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.
    Didn't know you were a 1950's-60's kind of guy. Most states allowed abortions for the reasons you stated, until Roe vs Wade changed everything.

  15. #15
    Bluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10
    Location
    You were NOT hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land-mass!!
    Posts
    14,431

    I bought a bag of Doritos yesterday, just because of this.

    (& I never buy Doritos)

Top