Manny Pacquiao steps in it

  1. #1
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,158

    Manny Pacquiao steps in it

    Is he trying to become more hated than Floyd. Future president of the Phillipines right here.


    TMZ
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Sounds like he's trying to land another fight vs. Mayweather

  3. #3
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    23,116

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Is he trying to become more hated than Floyd. Future president of the Phillipines right here.


    TMZ
    In a place like the Philippines, that statement is likely as not to propel him to new popularity. In much of Asia and Africa, saying stuff like that is still wildly popular.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 03
    Location
    Have love in your heart and an ax in your hand. Hug and swing discriminately- Jim Wendler
    Posts
    15,356

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    In a place like the Philippines, that statement is likely as not to propel him to new popularity. In much of Asia and Africa, saying stuff like that is still wildly popular.
    I don't get why he apologized. He obviously knew it was going to go against US public opinion, but it is his opinion. He can say what he wants. People can nail him for it if they want, but don't apologize if you truly believe it. The South Pacific, China, and Indochina aren't exactly known for really caring about other people's feelings. Especially when it comes to women and gay people.

  5. #5
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,567

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Sounds like he's trying to land another fight vs. Mayweather
    Sounds like he's trying to land a job as Rowan County clerk.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,399

    Quote Originally Posted by mexitucky View Post
    I don't get why he apologized. He obviously knew it was going to go against US public opinion, but it is his opinion. He can say what he wants. People can nail him for it if they want, but don't apologize if you truly believe it. The South Pacific, China, and Indochina aren't exactly known for really caring about other people's feelings. Especially when it comes to women and gay people.
    U.S. sponsors?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 03
    Location
    Have love in your heart and an ax in your hand. Hug and swing discriminately- Jim Wendler
    Posts
    15,356

    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    U.S. sponsors?
    Makes sense.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,399

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Posts
    2,568

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    Sounds like he's trying to land a job as Rowan County clerk.
    One crazy person in office is enough for me in this county.

  10. #10
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,263

    I doubled down on it with his Instagram post.

  11. #11
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,263


  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    I see nothing different in what he said as anyone else bashing whites, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims.
    Just because he said it about gays, then it's all Of a sudden so bad. Well bashing gays is not any different as bashing anyone else. Gays shouldn't be any more protected than anyone else.
    Where is the outrage of the college protesters calling the professor a Zionist pig.
    He is allowed to be against gay marriage if he wants to, he shouldn't have to accept it

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,119

    Quote Originally Posted by mexitucky View Post
    I don't get why he apologized. He obviously knew it was going to go against US public opinion, but it is his opinion. He can say what he wants. People can nail him for it if they want, but don't apologize if you truly believe it. The South Pacific, China, and Indochina aren't exactly known for really caring about other people's feelings. Especially when it comes to women and gay people.
    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    U.S. sponsors?
    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    Haha good stuff FKYW, way to see the big picture sir.

    As for manny, talk about not seeing the B$G P$CT$R$. $$$$$

Top