How much does it cost for a private school?

Page 2 of Ziggy, I am not a catholic school alumni but I agree with your opposition in this thread. There is zero statistical info to support your original attac... 55 comments | 3143 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy
    Actually I don't think you'll see CCH down in Ludlow much, considering there is no feeder school there.
    We had 2 youngmen that graduated last year that were very much pursued as 8th graders. Ludlow suddenly becomes something of a feeder school when
    one of our kids looks like he/she might just be a nice athlete.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    You make a very broad statement BZ lets see some proof to back it up .If you have some go to the KHSAA . Its like other aspects in life I guess if you make an outrageous statement often enough sooner or later it becomes someone is gullable to believe it.

  3. #18
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by KyTmcNcc
    You make a very broad statement BZ lets see some proof to back it up .If you have some go to the KHSAA . Its like other aspects in life I guess if you make an outrageous statement often enough sooner or later it becomes someone is gullable to believe it.
    I fully expect to be constantly attacked by those who support and/or attend
    private/parochial schools. That's what you guys do and so would I if I was one of their supporters. If I have the facts and who is to say I don't then maybe I have or will report it to the KHSAA. I certainly won't put it out here on BGP's so you guys can ridicule my opinion and probably result in a suspension from BGP"s. You guys just hate it when somebody is on to you.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    4,912

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    I fully expect to be constantly attacked by those who support and/or attend
    private/parochial schools. That's what you guys do and so would I if I was one of their supporters. If I have the facts and who is to say I don't then maybe I have or will report it to the KHSAA. I certainly won't put it out here on BGP's so you guys can ridicule my opinion and probably result in a suspension from BGP"s. You guys just hate it when somebody is on to you.
    BigZig,

    If you have proof, I encourage you to report it to the KHSAA. The fact that you do choose to post accusations on BGP would lead me to believe you have none.

  5. #20
    BigStud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Covington
    Posts
    4,473

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    Believe what you want TD..
    BZ,

    That is by far the most false thing you have ever posted and you have no evidence to show otherwise.

  6. #21
    BigStud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Covington
    Posts
    4,473

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    I fully expect to be constantly attacked by those who support and/or attend
    private/parochial schools. That's what you guys do and so would I if I was one of their supporters. If I have the facts and who is to say I don't then maybe I have or will report it to the KHSAA. I certainly won't put it out here on BGP's so you guys can ridicule my opinion and probably result in a suspension from BGP"s. You guys just hate it when somebody is on to you.
    Probably because you statement is completly false and exaggerated because of your anger that for some gosh darn reason some people who attended Ludlow for middle school for some reason thought a private school might be a better suit for High School.

    I don't know how many times we have to go down this road. You have no facts. If you actually had the facts with you, you would see there are more non stud athletes who recieve financial aid i.e. role players or non-athletes than their are stud athletes. Heck when I went to HC maybe one of our basketball players was on financial aid.

    You have no evidence you base your whole argument out of anger. Soon as you bring facts instead of accusations on this website then and only then we'll our so called fraternity of private school backers take any comment you make serisouly.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Louisville, Ky USA
    Posts
    4,521

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    Apparently I've struck a little to close to home for some to handle it. I don't live in the Louisville area nor do I know Dr. Mullin. I'm sure he's a fine man and I'm not calling him anything. I'm telling you that some kids at some schools in Northern Ky have a bit of good fortune (financial aid, scholarships, tuition reduction) thrown their way when oh by the way they happen to be good athletes. They also make the same claims as your Dr. Mullin that no one receives aid based upon athletic ability but it continues to happen. You can call it what you want because I really doubt that someone named Trinity alum would ever agree with me.
    I'm sitting her trying to remember the last time CCH, Holy Cross or one of the other private schools has come down to Ludlow to encourage a kid to attend their school because of his outstanding grades and efforts in the band. Lets face it, it just doesn't happen, but let them be a good football or basketball player and suddenly things change.
    If you consider calling very fine people liars and cheats hitting close to home then you are right, you hit very close to home. You get on here and spout about what you know. Report it. I'll let you in on a secret. If I found my school cheating I'd report it. I don't want my school to cheat. It doesn't. It is that simple.

  8. #23
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity alum
    If you consider calling very fine people liars and cheats hitting close to home then you are right, you hit very close to home. You get on here and spout about what you know. Report it. I'll let you in on a secret. If I found my school cheating I'd report it. I don't want my school to cheat. It doesn't. It is that simple.

    Great post T-alum

  9. #24
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud
    Probably because you statement is completly false and exaggerated because of your anger that for some gosh darn reason some people who attended Ludlow for middle school for some reason thought a private school might be a better suit for High School.

    I don't know how many times we have to go down this road. You have no facts. If you actually had the facts with you, you would see there are more non stud athletes who recieve financial aid i.e. role players or non-athletes than their are stud athletes. Heck when I went to HC maybe one of our basketball players was on financial aid.

    You have no evidence you base your whole argument out of anger. Soon as you bring facts instead of accusations on this website then and only then we'll our so called fraternity of private school backers take any comment you make serisouly.
    The day you or your so called fraternity of backers is on my side then that will be the day I jump ship. By the way I thought you were a "Community" and now you are a fraternity. I've got a name for what you guys do but if I post it I get suspended. Everytime I hit a little close to home all you guys come out of the woodwork. After reading your comments regarding the Cov. Turners and the drinking issue I find nothing you say as being creditable bs.
    God forbid you guys might have to suddenly play by the same rules as everyone else. Do you even know how to do that after all this time.

  10. #25
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDanza
    Great post T-alum
    No one is being called a liar or cheat. Quit with all the drama please. It's just reading things in to your way of thinking.

  11. #26
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    No one is being called a liar or cheat. Quit with all the drama please. It's just reading things in to your way of thinking.

    No drama here...stating facts only!

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,504

    I hate ignorant and blatantly inaccurate posts, made simply to insense those that read them.

  13. #28
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDanza
    No drama here...stating facts only!
    What facts have you shown to prove what I'm saying isn't true. Absolutely nothing just as you accuse me. All you guys do is try to gang tackle me everytime I state something contrary to the parochial way of thinking.

  14. #29
    BigStud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Covington
    Posts
    4,473

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    The day you or your so called fraternity of backers is on my side then that will be the day I jump ship. By the way I thought you were a "Community" and now you are a fraternity. I've got a name for what you guys do but if I post it I get suspended. Everytime I hit a little close to home all you guys come out of the woodwork. After reading your comments regarding the Cov. Turners and the drinking issue I find nothing you say as being creditable bs.
    God forbid you guys might have to suddenly play by the same rules as everyone else. Do you even know how to do that after all this time.
    BZ,

    If you had any facts and not just hear say some schools would be in trouble right now. Just face the facts some schools might just be more enticing to attend than Ludlow.

  15. #30
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG
    What facts have you shown to prove what I'm saying isn't true. Absolutely nothing just as you accuse me. All you guys do is try to gang tackle me everytime I state something contrary to the parochial way of thinking.


Top