- Jan 15, 13, 11:01 PM #1
Hazard Girls Basketball Coach ResignsTyson Gross Hazard's Head Girls Basketball Coach resigned due to something that should have never been done. I'll leave it at thatAdvertisement
- Jan 15, 13, 11:05 PM #2Why did you put in Controversial Issues if you didn't plan on talking about the issue?
- Jan 15, 13, 11:05 PM #3You are leaving room for a lot of speculation including that the coach did something he should not have done.
- Jan 15, 13, 11:07 PM #4Hazard Herald (KY) - Hazard girls
Gross also resigned from his position as a teacher at the school, according to a statement released from Superintendent Sandra Johnson on Monday. He was in the midst of his second season as coach of the Lady Bulldogs.
Gross will be replaced by assistant coach Bobby Bowling, who also works as a teacher at Hazard Middle School. He will serve as Hazard’s coach until the end of the season.
Johnson said during a call on Monday that she had received complaints regarding Coach Gross, but declined to elaborate on their nature.
“I had been contacted with some parental concerns, and that’s all I can say about that,” Johnson said.
Tuck your shirt in man.
- Jan 15, 13, 11:10 PM #5So it sounds like there should be speculation about the coach's conduct.
- Jan 15, 13, 11:10 PM #6
- Jan 15, 13, 11:11 PM #7
- Jan 15, 13, 11:12 PM #8
- Jan 15, 13, 11:14 PM #9By the way, if you want some always entertaining discussion get onto Topix and look at some of the discussions.
Google "topix tyson gross" and then click on the "what happened to ...." link.
Always some good entertainment.
- Jan 15, 13, 11:17 PM #10
- Jan 15, 13, 11:21 PM #11
- Join Date
- Nov 02
- Ft. Mitchell Ky
- Jan 16, 13, 12:20 AM #12Let's just say that it involved him, a cell phone (no pics but texting) and a high school girl or girls.....you fill in the blanks
- Jan 16, 13, 12:39 PM #13So he was texting inappropriate things to a girl on the team or regular student?
- Jan 16, 13, 12:43 PM #14
- Jan 16, 13, 12:54 PM #15
It's getting bad when you see a teacher/coach resign in the middle of the year/season and don't even have to look at an article to know why. It's news, don't get me wrong. It will just shock me when it's something other than inappropriate conduct of this nature.
- Join Date
- Jul 09
- "Yeah, I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days once - the 21 greatest days of my life."
- Jan 16, 13, 04:40 PM #16He was sexting a high school girl. don't know if it was on his team or not.