Harriet Tubman: The Face of the $20 Bill?

Page 4 of America wants Harriet Tubman on \\$20 bill I'm a fan. I hope it happens. It would be pretty cool to see. Predictably, there is some backlash.... 60 comments | 2394 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    18,414

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    I'm a smidge concerned that you have a picture of "him" without a shirt on so readily accessible on your computer. Not judging, mind you, just a little concerned.

    If you had FB, you could have access to pictures like that as well.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,769

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    If you had FB, you could have access to pictures like that as well.
    Reason #1 ,283,837 that I'm not now, nor ever have been, on Facebook.

  3. #48
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,841

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    I'm a smidge concerned that you have a picture of "him" without a shirt on so readily accessible on your computer. Not judging, mind you, just a little concerned.


    It's less creepy than the shrine you have of Clizzy in your basement.

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by Djason Unchained View Post
    Agreed. I think the black vote all together may be tough for her. She made need to go learn some negro spirituals and get to singing and clapping.
    Any vote for her is a sign of stupidity. Does those who vote for her really expect her to care or act like she is like them, she is a rich you know what that has no realization of what a common person struggles at.

  5. #50
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,769

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post


    It's less creepy than the shrine you have of Clizzy in your basement.
    That is a shrine to Deuce thank you, but it is an easy mistake to make confusing the two.

  6. #51
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by ggclfan View Post
    I agree with you a lot and disagree sometimes too. I'm with you on this one. We all care who is on our currency (you want Charles Manson on any currency?) but this is just not a big deal IMO
    As long as it spends the same, I literally do not care whom or what is put on it. Maybe that's just me.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    As long as it spends the same, I literally do not care whom or what is put on it. Maybe that's just me.
    Same here.

  8. #53
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,545

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    I'm a smidge concerned that you have a picture of "him" without a shirt on so readily accessible on your computer. Not judging, mind you, just a little concerned.
    Probably a good thing Randy doesn't text then.

    It was so hot that day too. That Louisiana heat in July is no joke!!!!

  9. #54
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,545

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Reason #1 ,283,837 that I'm not now, nor ever have been, on Facebook.
    #hater

  10. #55
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,545

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    That is a shrine to Deuce thank you, but it is an easy mistake to make confusing the two.
    #wealllookalike

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    21,347

    I'm all for it.

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Im against it.

  13. #58

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    I think they should put a collage with Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton on the 3.00 dollar bill.

  14. #59
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    39,784

    Are there any non-politicians on and us paper currency, to date?

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Are there any non-politicians on and us paper currency, to date?
    I think the only non president is Franklin isnt it?

Top