Dallas Police Officer Tries To Enter Wrong Apartment, Fatally Shoots Resident

Page 9 of The Dallas police officer had just finished her shift and was returning home. Somehow, she went to the wrong floor of her apartment building and attemp... 132 comments | 12775 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,482

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    She's not a cop.
    She wasn't a cop when she murdered him?
    Advertisement

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,046

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    She wasn't a cop when she murdered him?
    She wasn't a police officer while on trial. There have been plenty of cases where former police officers get convicted and sentenced "appropriately" according to public opinion. I'm not sure I fully understand how you or anyone that wasn't a part of the investigation is able to know so clearly what went on inside that apartment that night.

  3. #123
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,482

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    She wasn't a police officer while on trial. There have been plenty of cases where former police officers get convicted and sentenced "appropriately" according to public opinion. I'm not sure I fully understand how you or anyone that wasn't a part of the investigation is able to know so clearly what went on inside that apartment that night.
    Whatever you say chief.

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,046

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Whatever you say chief.
    Exactly my point.

  5. #125
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,482

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    Exactly my point.
    We know what happened because Guyger told us...

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,719

    I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

    He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her.

  7. #127
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,482

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

    He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her.
    Armed robbery and capital murder.

  8. #128
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,534

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Armed robbery and capital murder.
    Absolutely, yep.

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,046

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Armed robbery and capital murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Absolutely, yep.
    That would be burglary, unless he decided to take something while in the apartment.

  10. #130
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,482

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    That would be burglary, unless he decided to take something while in the apartment.
    Cool. The police are capable of making up whatever they want.

  11. #131

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    25,046

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Cool. The police are capable of making up whatever they want.
    Some folks seem to think so, I was simply referring to what the law states it would be.

  12. #132
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,547

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
    I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

    He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Armed robbery and capital murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Absolutely, yep.
    No doubt that's what would happen.

  13. #133
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,148

    I believe this thread has run its course.

Top