Page 2 of I'll put this in Hot Topics as the post he reads from his daughter has a few mild curse words. http://www.litefm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=421220&article=9738000... 74 comments | 2035 Views | Go to page 1 →
- Feb 12, 12, 11:54 AM #21
- Feb 12, 12, 12:20 PM #22
- Feb 12, 12, 03:55 PM #23Okay, I love the idea. The dad has some great points and I'm sure his daughter was/is being an immature little brat. I thought the dad handled the situation alright for the first 7 minutes and thirty seconds. After that, I feel like he made himself look like a giant whack job. I mean come on, you're going to make her pay for the bullets too? I'm glad that I saw this though.
- Feb 12, 12, 03:58 PM #24P.S. The fact that he's wearing an Indiana Jones hat and smoking a cigarette makes this video so much better.
- Feb 12, 12, 04:02 PM #25
I definitely think he overreacted with shooting the laptop. I think selling it or donating it would have been a better idea. For the sake of a youtube video, though, it was kind of cool.
- Join Date
- Jan 09
- Feb 12, 12, 04:17 PM #26I have mixed feelings. I can appreciate what the father did & obviously it makes great entertainment.
With that said, it did not do anything to address the bigger issue, nor did it help their relationship at all. Although the daughter's post was immature, the father's video was even moreso.
- Feb 12, 12, 09:49 PM #27I say Good for Dad. She obviously is a handfull as he mentioned that she had just gotten her computer back after a three month punishment from a similar incident. She did not learn her leasson , so the father told her if it happened again it would be an even more severe punishment. Well, I just hope this one is severe enough. GO DADDY.
- Feb 12, 12, 11:33 PM #28Wonder what the age of the posters are on here that "liked it" vs the ones that "didn't like it" and if they have any teenaged kids?
- Feb 12, 12, 11:42 PM #29
Shooting the laptop was over the top but I am not against a by any means necessary attitude to get a teenage kid's attention as long as there isn't any violence involved. The death of the laptop made for great video and if this was a real situation then I will say he made his point clear before he shot the laptop. He seemed hellbent on shooting it.
- Feb 12, 12, 11:45 PM #30
I loved it.
- Join Date
- Jan 05
- "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
- Feb 13, 12, 11:20 AM #31Father is an Idiot and seems to be barely literate . I'm 64 3 kids soon to be 4 grandkids . Donating it would have been better than destroying it
- Feb 13, 12, 11:51 AM #32
- Feb 13, 12, 01:50 PM #33I saw this all over facebook this weekend, but was leery of clicking on it because of viruses, glad to have finally watched it here.
I think its funny. Not sure it is how I would handle it if I was a father, but I bet he got his point across. "Oh yeah, you're going to pay me for this bullets too. $1 a piece" haha!
- Feb 13, 12, 02:29 PM #34
- Join Date
- Oct 02
- Feb 13, 12, 07:30 PM #35
- Feb 13, 12, 07:56 PM #36Hated it. I always hate when overreaction is the "punishment". All he likely accomplished was getting YouTube hits for himself, and driving his daughter further away.
45- 2 Kids, 25 and 24.
- Feb 13, 12, 08:46 PM #37
- Feb 13, 12, 10:12 PM #38
- Feb 13, 12, 11:23 PM #39I guess we will never know for certain but what if his video works on his daughter?
- Feb 13, 12, 11:42 PM #40
- Join Date
- Nov 06
- Only one thing I did wrong/Stayed in Mississippi a day too long