Baltimore Mayor says space was provided for those who wished to destroy stuff.

Page 25 of Originally Posted by Hellbird There is also a reason I get outraged by people who weren't dealt a bad hand but act upon the few that may have gotten de... 371 comments | 13440 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #361

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    21,347

    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Once, again look at their history of mayors. Only recently have they been black. Also I could point that the majority of the south are red states and are also amongst the poorest and least educated in the country. Also please show where they have a majority black police force. I would love to see that article. Also skin is part of it especially with redlining.

    Also, lipton bash I hope you turned off your alert system showing that you received a reply. I still remember the sound on my phone from your reply waking me up in 1:30 in the morning. I remember...

    They did show on the news the other day the % of the police dept. 48% black which was the majority, and before someone tries to give me a math lesson, 48% is the majority in that police dept because the other 52% is made up of several different ethnicities besides Caucasion such as Asian and Mexican, Latino etc.
    Advertisement

  2. #362

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Saw a post on Twitter that was pretty accurate yesterday. It said there was a new app that could instantly identify which of your white friends was racist on the market and below had a picture of the Facebook logo...

  3. #363

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    You've seen whites harassed while blacks were let go during a police stop? Have you also seen Bigfoot???

  4. #364

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    When one race has been discriminated more than others, it affects them in a negative manner more than others. When it become evident that there is racial disparity in wealth, education, jobs, prison sentences, it is a skin problem. The problem lies whether the system, corporate or government, wants to admit how big a factor the racial discrimination plays.
    Racial discrimination doesn't exist anymore. Affirmative action and the Rooney Rule fixed that. Shoot, we just had our first black POTUS because of affirmative action. Racism is dead. Doesn't exist. It's just an excuse for lazy blacks.

  5. #365

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Saw a post on Twitter that was pretty accurate yesterday. It said there was a new app that could instantly identify which of your white friends was racist on the market and below had a picture of the Facebook logo...
    The none of my business Kermit meme being passed around on Facebook is pretty bad.

  6. #366
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    52,233

    Just saw the video where Sharpton is doing all the talking for the mayor. What a joke...

  7. #367
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    They did show on the news the other day the % of the police dept. 48% black which was the majority, and before someone tries to give me a math lesson, 48% is the majority in that police dept because the other 52% is made up of several different ethnicities besides Caucasion such as Asian and Mexican, Latino etc.
    I think that would actually be considered a plurality.

  8. #368

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    Baltimore has been run by liberal democrats for 50 years. They have done a really good job of helping the less fortunate stay in the pattern they like. Give them everything they need for free and keep voting for the liberals.

  9. #369

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Cops are now being charged with a homocide.

  10. #370

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Cops are now being charged with a homocide.
    Guess that makes all the outrage legit now now, huh?

  11. #371

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by Djason Unchained View Post
    Guess that makes all the outrage legit now now, huh?
    It sure does make it legit for the thugs to go steal, vandalize, injure innocents. Yeah they had all the reason to do that.

  12. #372

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    21,347

    Quote Originally Posted by Djason Unchained View Post
    Guess that makes all the outrage legit now now, huh?
    Quite the opposite. It shows that a lot of unwarranted destruction could have and should have been avoided if only they would have let the investigation run it's course.

    I heard something today from a graduate from Prager University that made a ton of sense and had a ton of truth in the words spoken. Those that condesend are not only doing the plight any favors but is actually being more racist than anything else. That goes straight to the thought whether you are black or white, to say, well they are black so let them riot. Treating people with kid gloves will always be wrong. Treat people equal and then one can start holding eachother accountable.

    If a White cop kills a White kid, Facts matter
    If a Black Cop kills a Black kid, facts matter
    If a black cop kills a white kid, facts matter
    and
    If a white cop kills a black kid, facts matter.

Top