Active Stabber on Campus at Ohio State

Page 5 of I just read an alert that said this... Developing: Ohio State University Emergency Management reports active shooter on campus Advertisement 0 0 0 &nbs... 68 comments | 2973 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Nation View Post
    Especially when the liberal love fest wants to import as much terror as possible. " Because a hug can make a difference. Hug a terrorist today and save lives. "
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,287

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Did he even have a gun?
    Nope, only an assault knife.

  3. #63
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,287

    Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Nation View Post
    Especially when the liberal love fest wants to import as much terror as possible. " Because a hug can make a difference. Hug a terrorist today and save lives. "
    In today's world we should be cynical of anyone we meet. We also have to realize which group/s of people are being sent to harm us by their leader/s.

  4. #64
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,132

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Just imagine if someone carrying on campus could have stopped him before he had the chance to stab anyone.
    This is a very good case study of the fact that 911/a cop is not your first or best option. While the police took this guy out very quickly it was still not immediate. That's just a fact of life. If you are threaten/attacked chances are a police officer is minutes away. If you do not have the means to protect yourself you could be dead before they arrive.

  5. #65
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,785

    Poor guy. At least he has a person who feels for him and his actions.

    The Ohio State University assistant director of residence life allegedly expressed sympathy for Somali stabber Abdul Razak Ali Artan in a bizarre Facebook post Monday that has since gone viral.

    Stephanie Clemons Thompson urged her followers to have compassion for Artan after he expressed a desire "to kill a billion infidels" and then tried to kill as many as he could at OSU. She also urged people to “think of the pain he must have been in,” and used the hashtags
    #BlackLivesMatter and #SayHisName (which BLM uses to denote victims of police brutality).
    OSU Diversity Officer Urges Compassion for Somali Terrorist Who Attacked Students | PJ Media

  6. #66
    Fear the Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Union, Ky. Ryle School district. Up on top the pressbox.
    Posts
    5,091

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Poor guy. At least he has a person who feels for him and his actions.

    The Ohio State University assistant director of residence life allegedly expressed sympathy for Somali stabber Abdul Razak Ali Artan in a bizarre Facebook post Monday that has since gone viral.

    Stephanie Clemons Thompson urged her followers to have compassion for Artan after he expressed a desire "to kill a billion infidels" and then tried to kill as many as he could at OSU. She also urged people to “think of the pain he must have been in,” and used the hashtags
    #BlackLivesMatter and #SayHisName (which BLM uses to denote victims of police brutality).
    OSU Diversity Officer Urges Compassion for Somali Terrorist Who Attacked Students | PJ Media
    Idiot, idiot, idiot. These are the type of people who want to run this country. Never again.

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,239

    Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Nation View Post
    Idiot, idiot, idiot. These are the type of people who want to run this country. Never again.
    The idiot part I agree with. But until this person is running for office, or until many more people (specifically Dems, since I'm guessing that's who your referring too...if not, I apologize) in high places rush to give their sympathy to this person, you can't paint with that broad of a brush. The assistant director of residence life at OSU, is nohwere close to running or wanting to run this country.

  8. #68
    Fear the Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Union, Ky. Ryle School district. Up on top the pressbox.
    Posts
    5,091

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    The idiot part I agree with. But until this person is running for office, or until many more people (specifically Dems, since I'm guessing that's who your referring too...if not, I apologize) in high places rush to give their sympathy to this person, you can't paint with that broad of a brush. The assistant director of residence life at OSU, is nohwere close to running or wanting to run this country.
    This is the type of extreme liberalism that is creeping into the democratic party. I have no problem with the moderate dems. The Marxists, flat out anarchists, way out lefties are not good for America. This is that type of person on display up front and close. There are alot of great people who happen to be democrats. The wacky liberals are why the democratic party is where it is. These are the type of people who get in charge, force their opinions on you or punish you if you disagree. They have taken over our institutions of higher learning and are infiltrating our governments at all levels. These people seem to live in a different reality and have no business influencing and legislating their will on others. You only have to let them talk to see how cuckoo they really are.

  9. #69
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,785

    At the funeral the mom said.

    'She was crying, and said, 'I love you, my son. I know they kill you for no reason,''

    Read more: Dozens attend OSU terrorist's funeral at a Columbus mosque as his mom says her son is innocent | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Top