A pilots wife writes about the United incident...very interesting

Page 8 of This just might change you mind about what happened on the United flight. Very interesting. I Know You’re Mad at United but… (Thoughts from... 133 comments | 3787 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Exactly how would he have broken teeth, a broken nose, and a concussion if they simply removed him? Please provide a plausible scenario in which those injuries are sustained that isn't a result of excessive physical force.
    So it's not possible he hit something on the way out? Do you even need facts or do you judge only on emotion in every thing?
    Advertisement

  2. #107
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,090

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I can't tell when you are being serious or sarcastic.
    Its easy. Im never serious. I am a true agitator and instigator. All for fun. I really enjoy getting @B-Ball-fan riled up. I just like reading his essays adn novels he writes on here. Im the most laid back dont care person on here.

  3. #108
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Exactly, it has NOTHING to do with this case.
    Its relevant because everyone used his status as a doctor to sweeten this story up, imo

  4. #109

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Location
    Stuck in the middle with you
    Posts
    1,648

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    In general terms everyone, removing someone against their will is normally a very physical process and people often get hurt.
    I understand that force is inevitable when a person is resisting. However that doesn't justify excessive force, which I believe to be the case with this incident.

  5. #110
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,425

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    So it's not possible he hit something on the way out? Do you even need facts or do you judge only on emotion in every thing?
    With the way he was being dragged out, his face could not have hit anything. The back of his head, absolutely. Not his face.

    I have the same facts as you. You formed your opinion, I formed mine.

  6. #111
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,598

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    Its relevant because everyone used his status as a doctor to sweeten this story up, imo
    Whatever.

    He is a citizen. And even if he wasn't a US Citizen, no one should ever be treated that way in America.

  7. #112
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    With the way he was being dragged out, his face could not have hit anything. The back of his head, absolutely. Not his face.

    I have the same facts as you. You formed your opinion, I formed mine.
    You have a video of the entire incident from start to finish?

    And for the record, i don't know if they used excessive force. I just think he shares some blame for what happened.

  8. #113
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,598

    Quote Originally Posted by THE SHERIFF View Post
    I understand that force is inevitable when a person is resisting. However that doesn't justify excessive force, which I believe to be the case with this incident.
    I am not making any case for use of force in this incident. I was making a general statement that if authorities use force to move anyone from one location to another it is a very physical process and people often get hurt.

  9. #114
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Whatever.

    He is a citizen. And even if he wasn't a US Citizen, no one should ever be treated that way in America.
    No one should act the way he did.

    Hee would have been treated differently had he left the plane like others that were spec to leave

  10. #115
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,598

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Its easy. Im never serious. I am a true agitator and instigator. All for fun. I really enjoy getting @B-Ball-fan riled up. I just like reading his essays adn novels he writes on here. Im the most laid back dont care person on here.
    Thanks for the insight, in short, if you keep that up your days here at BGP are numbered.

  11. #116
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,598

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    No one should act the way he did.

    Hee would have been treated differently had he left the plane like others that were spec to leave
    Doesn't matter. He was non-violent and so far no one has produced any legal authority for any Corporation (or their proxies) to use force to remove him from the plane.

  12. #117
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,425

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    You have a video of the entire incident from start to finish?
    I have the same facts as you. You formed your opinion, I formed mine.

    Do you have a video of the entire encounter? Of course not, but you assume his injuries were sustained in the normal process of removing him. I assume, unnecessary force was used.

  13. #118
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,425

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    No one should act the way he did.

    Hee would have been treated differently had he left the plane like others that were spec to leave
    So because he acted like a 3 year old (in your eyes), it's okay to use violence to remove him from the plane?

  14. #119
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I have the same facts as you. You formed your opinion, I formed mine.

    Do you have a video of the entire encounter? Of course not, but you assume his injuries were sustained in the normal process of removing him. I assume, unnecessary force was used.
    I don't assume anything, i just asked a question.

  15. #120
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,138

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    So because he acted like a 3 year old (in your eyes), it's okay to use violence to remove him from the plane?
    Do you think he acted like an adult? Like the normal adults who exited the plane?

Top