A pilots wife writes about the United incident...very interesting

Page 7 of This just might change you mind about what happened on the United flight. Very interesting. I Know You’re Mad at United but… (Thoughts from... 133 comments | 3765 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,977

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Nope. That was incorrect info. This Dr David Dao is indeed the doctor with the past issues.
    That's what I thought.
    Advertisement

  2. #92
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,570

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    Where did I say that? I asked you a question that you didn't answer.

    How do you know they beat him and his injuries werent from them simply removing him?
    I am very interested to learn what their legal authority was/is to use force.

  3. #93
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,134

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Because I have a brain.
    So you dont really know...

  4. #94
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,134

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I am very interested to learn what their legal authority was/is to use force.
    I am as well.

  5. #95
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,570

    In general terms everyone, removing someone against their will is normally a very physical process and people often get hurt.

  6. #96
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,069

    Actually why should anyone care that this Dr traded prescriptions for sex. Its his personal life. Who are we to dispute a Dr?

  7. #97

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    845

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Doesn't change my opinion. Ref says that he deserved to be treated like that because of his past. I disagree. So no, facts won't get in the way of either of our opinions.
    You made a statement as fact and said he should go after media as well? They wouldn't even know his past when this happened so how can they treat him like that based on his past?

  8. #98
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,570

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    I am as well.
    I feel us coming together on this issue @halfback20

  9. #99
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    127,570

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Actually why should anyone care that this Dr traded prescriptions for sex. Its his personal life. Who are we to dispute a Dr?
    Exactly, it has NOTHING to do with this case.

  10. #100
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,410

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    So you dont really know...
    Exactly how would he have broken teeth, a broken nose, and a concussion if they simply removed him? Please provide a plausible scenario in which those injuries are sustained that isn't a result of excessive physical force.

  11. #101
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,069

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Doesn't change my opinion. Ref says that he deserved to be treated like that because of his past. I disagree. So no, facts won't get in the way of either of our opinions.
    I was also being sarcastic. I dont agree with dragging a 69 year old man off like they did. But I also think the 69 year old man could have handled it better.

  12. #102
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,134

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I feel us coming together on this issue @halfback20
    I dont think we are as far off as you think anyway.

    I just don't feel sorry for the guy and think he brought a lot on himself.

  13. #103
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,798

    Quote Originally Posted by atm10 View Post
    You made a statement as fact and said he should go after media as well? They wouldn't even know his past when this happened so how can they treat him like that based on his past?
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Im so surprised we have differing opinions on this topic. I think they should have drug him off the plane and sent him to jail for the criminal activity in the past. He is one reason insurance companies are high.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    False. It's been proven that he isn't the doctor who had the bad past. Different Dr. David Dao.
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Hopefully he sues the media for misinforming or mislabeling him with the wrong guy accused of all the crimes he was supposed to have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Bad info. It's the bad doctor.
    Here is the steam of posts.

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    845

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Exactly how would he have broken teeth, a broken nose, and a concussion if they simply removed him? Please provide a plausible scenario in which those injuries are sustained that isn't a result of excessive physical force.
    Face meet arm rest!

  15. #105
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,798

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    I was also being sarcastic. I dont agree with dragging a 69 year old man off like they did. But I also think the 69 year old man could have handled it better.
    I can't tell when you are being serious or sarcastic.

Top