2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

  1. #1
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    41,902

    Mr. Football winner Wandale Robinson cited for marijuana possession

    Busted for possession with the Mary Jane being found in his car.
    https://www.kentucky.com/sports/high...231400638.html
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

    Happened last night at about 11:30pm local in Lincoln, Nebraska after a community service officer noticed a strong smell of weed coming from the vicinity of Wan'Dale's dorm room and called University Police. The cops found weed in his vehicle while they were searching it ensuing their contact with Wan'Dale in the dorms.

    Arraignment is on July 9th.

    Not the best look for an incoming freshman.

  3. #3
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,907

    “University of Nebraska police were called to University Suites after a community service officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from Robinson’s dorm room."

    Boooooo.

    Dude got busted for something that's going to be perfectly legal sooner rather than later.

  4. #4
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,907

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    community service officer
    What the devil is a community service officer?

    Also, someone said his room smelled like weed, so they called the cops and then the cops came and not only searched his room but made him go outside and open up his car?

    What is all this?

  5. #5
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    53,261

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    What the devil is a community service officer?
    A snitch.

  6. #6
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    “University of Nebraska police were called to University Suites after a community service officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from Robinson’s dorm room."

    Boooooo.

    Dude got busted for something that's going to be perfectly legal sooner rather than later.
    I agree on the fact that it will be legal - eventually. And I understand the sentiment. But still, stupid to go doing something like that...he's risking an awful lot.

  7. #7
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    What the devil is a community service officer?

    Also, someone said his room smelled like weed, so they called the cops and then the cops came and not only searched his room but made him go outside and open up his car?

    What is all this?
    Something like this comes to mind...


  8. #8
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Something like this comes to mind...

    ...or this.


  9. #9
    Mediocre Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    1,450

    I fully agree that it’s not that big of a deal, considering the future probable legalization of marijuana. But it’s not now and there are rules to follow. Can’t help but think that puts him in an early hole with the coaching staff, which is not good for him though.

  10. #10
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Nachos View Post
    I fully agree that it’s not that big of a deal, considering the future probable legalization of marijuana. But it’s not now and there are rules to follow. Can’t help but think that puts him in an early hole with the coaching staff, which is not good for him though.
    Exactly where I am on the matter.

  11. #11
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,848

    In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?

  12. #12
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,818

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?
    Not enough.

  13. #13
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,276

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?
    8 states plus Washington DC.

    Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Washington DC.

  14. #14
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    21,809

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    8 states plus Washington DC.

    Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Washington DC.
    Perhaps he should've went Pac-12 instead of Big 10.

  15. #15
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,951

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Perhaps he should've went Pac-12 instead of Big 10.
    Perhaps one doesn't smoke at all. Not good for your lungs.

Top