2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

Page 2 of Happened last night at about 11:30pm local in Lincoln, Nebraska after a community service officer noticed a strong smell of weed coming from the vicini... 71 comments | 3079 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    Perhaps one doesn't smoke at all. Not good for your lungs.
    Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so its not like it really is hindering athletic performance.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,848

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.
    So that's why! A new training technique.

  3. #18
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    148,659

    Hang in there Wan'Dale, the best is yet to come!


  4. #19
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    148,659

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    ...or this.

    This is like dead on a couple of guys I used to work with, even down to the uniform.

  5. #20
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,951

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.
    Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.

  6. #21
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.
    Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.

  7. #22
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,951

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.
    I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.

  8. #23
    JCVD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Practicing my Dimak for the next Kumite
    Posts
    1,379

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.
    You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.

  9. #24
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,951

    Quote Originally Posted by JCVD View Post
    You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.
    I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

  10. #25
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,717

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.
    How many people have died from long term complications of marijuana use?

  11. #26
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,717

    Non-issue. And I guarantee his coaches don’t care as much as folks think they do. These coaches aren’t stupid. They know half the team is smoking weed. Hell, Wan’Dale’s roommate was caught with weed a week or two ago as well. As long as they can manage to not get caught multiple times for the same thing they’ll be all right. Nobody cares about weed anymore.

  12. #27
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    53,261

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.
    The air we breathe every day isn't good for some people's lungs...

  13. #28
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,717

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.
    Along with half the NFL and NBA.

  14. #29
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,717

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    The air we breathe every day isn't good for some people's lungs...
    You ain’t lying......

  15. #30
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,717

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    8 states plus Washington DC.

    Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Washington DC.

    It’s actually 10 states. Michigan and Vermont made it legal recently.



    Recreational marijuana has been decriminalized in these states:

    Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia(Atlanta and Savannah only), Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska(first offense is a civil infraction), New Hampshire, New Mexico(Albuquerque), New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island.

Top