UK’s Marcus Walker cited for trafficking

  1. #1
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,896

    UK’s Marcus Walker cited for trafficking

    A University of Kentucky football player was arrested early Thursday morning and charged with trafficking marijuana and cocaine, according to court records.

    Marcus Walker, a 21-year-old junior safety from Lake Wales, Fla., was arrested at 4:40 a.m. Thursday by Lexington Police. He was allegedly trafficking in about 5 pounds of marijuana and 4 grams of cocaine, his arrest citation said. He was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.

    I don’t even know who this player is?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,400

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    A University of Kentucky football player was arrested early Thursday morning and charged with trafficking marijuana and cocaine, according to court records.

    Marcus Walker, a 21-year-old junior safety from Lake Wales, Fla., was arrested at 4:40 a.m. Thursday by Lexington Police. He was allegedly trafficking in about 5 pounds of marijuana and 4 grams of cocaine, his arrest citation said. He was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.

    I don’t even know who this player is?

    After today, former backup safety at UK. Now a guy wishing he was good enough to get a shot at Last Chance University.

  3. #3
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,117

    10-12 years of hard work, he's gonna retire...buy a small island...Hawaii maybe

    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  9.5 KB

  4. #4
    Bluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10
    Location
    You were NOT hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land-mass!!
    Posts
    14,431

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    10-12 years of hard work, he's gonna retire...buy a small island...Hawaii maybe

    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  9.5 KB
    Let's show Mr. Dundee some "good" games.

  5. #5
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    29,758

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    10-12 years of hard work, he's gonna retire...buy a small island...Hawaii maybe

    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  9.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Let's show Mr. Dundee some "good" games.
    I see what you guys did there.

  6. #6
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    50,928

    Isn't this the third player under Stoops to be arrested for trafficking?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Isn't this the third player under Stoops to be arrested for trafficking?
    Sounds about right, my niece goes to UK and does student work in the athletics department. She says that's where most people go to get their fix so to speak, one of the athletes will have a way to get whatever you want.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Sounds about right, my niece goes to UK and does student work in the athletics department. She says that's where most people go to get their fix so to speak, one of the athletes will have a way to get whatever you want.
    Ill add that's probably common in most D1 Universities.

  9. #9
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,385

    5 pounds!!!

    That quite a lot...

  10. #10
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,647

    Never heard of him, but he needs to be gone.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,400

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Isn't this the third player under Stoops to be arrested for trafficking?
    He's from south Florida, color me shocked.

  12. #12
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    29,758

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    He's from south Florida, color me shocked.
    Actually central Florida. However, the area he is from, Polk County, is riddled with drug problems.

  13. #13
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    4,054

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Actually central Florida. However, the area he is from, Polk County, is riddled with drug problems.
    This is mainly a Kentucky board. You should know that anything past Panama City is considered South Florida up here.

    I've driven twice to Key West, and twice more to Siesta Key. When I tell some people that they react like it might as well be Alaska.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,400

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Actually central Florida. However, the area he is from, Polk County, is riddled with drug problems.
    Ok central Florida, but yes, the culture of that area is what I was referring to.

  15. #15
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,647

    Walker has been dismissed from the team, per Jen Smith.

Top