Tua

Page 4 of Reading that this may be a career ending injury. It was a freak injury that could have happened anytime. One report says that it's similar to Bo Jackso... 51 comments | 1278 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,863

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    We will have to disagree, as long as you can't understand one injury had nothing to do with the other. Your anti-Saban/Alabama bias is showing.
    Saban is the best of all time, I don’t have Saban bias. I’m not like you all who pretend not to be OSU haters. Why was Mac Jones warming up? When it came time to make the decision, he simply made the wrong one.
    Advertisement

  2. #47
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    50,312

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Saban is the best of all time, I don’t have Saban bias. I’m not like you all who pretend not to be OSU haters. Why was Mac Jones warming up? When it came time to make the decision, he simply made the wrong one.
    I've been clear, I can't stand Ohio State or Michigan.

    It's only a wrong decision looking backwards, knowing what we know now.

    Think of this analogy...
    You leave driving to Lexington, you can choose I75 or US27...you decide to take the scenic route of US27. You are hit on the way by a drunk driver...doesn't mean you made a bad decision. Because if you knew there was going to be a wreck you couldn't control, you'd have taken another route.

    In hindsight though, everyone says you should have taken I75 how could you be so stupid.

  3. #48
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,938

    Did Oklahoma just come back from a 28-3 deficit to win a game? Should Baylor have pulled their QB?

    Why would any team pull their starter in the first half?

  4. #49
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,863

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I've been clear, I can't stand Ohio State or Michigan.

    It's only a wrong decision looking backwards, knowing what we know now.

    Think of this analogy...
    You leave driving to Lexington, you can choose I75 or US27...you decide to take the scenic route of US27. You are hit on the way by a drunk driver...doesn't mean you made a bad decision. Because if you knew there was going to be a wreck you couldn't control, you'd have taken another route.

    In hindsight though, everyone says you should have taken I75 how could you be so stupid.
    Message boards are full of opinions of others. Just because a few people on here don’t respect other people’s opinions, doesn’t mean others aren’t allowed to have them.

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 18
    Location
    Brooksville, KY
    Posts
    711

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Did Oklahoma just come back from a 28-3 deficit to win a game? Should Baylor have pulled their QB?

    Why would any team pull their starter in the first half?
    Being up on the #10 team in the nation, who was considered a favorite to make the playoffs, with a guy calling plays considered one of the best to be doing so, and a QB who was a heisman favorite is a lot different than being up on a team who is 4 and 5 including 2 and 4 in your conference which includes a loss to an abysmal Tennessee team.

  6. #51
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    54,938

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenWyngz View Post
    Being up on the #10 team in the nation, who was considered a favorite to make the playoffs, with a guy calling plays considered one of the best to be doing so, and a QB who was a heisman favorite is a lot different than being up on a team who is 4 and 5 including 2 and 4 in your conference which includes a loss to an abysmal Tennessee team.
    Not in the first half it isn't. JMO.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,848

    Tua has just finished successful surgery on his hip in Houston today.

Top