Top 5 After Week 1

Page 3 of Who do you see as the top 5 teams After Week 1?... 35 comments | 933 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    964

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    There to pump up OSU resume? Haha you do realize how far in advance these games are scheduled. I think OSU and OU announced the home and home series in like 2011.
    The ranking is there to pump up the resume. It makes OSU and the BIG10 look good come playoff selection time....again it's the same treatment the SEC was getting for years. OK has a good QB and that's about it
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    11,559

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    The ranking is there to pump up the resume. It makes OSU and the BIG10 look good come playoff selection time....again it's the same treatment the SEC was getting for years. OK has a good QB and that's about it
    The ranking is there to pump up OSU's resume? So the AP is putting OU in the top 10 with the sole intent of giving OSU a potential top 10 win? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

  3. #33
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,297

    1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Ohio State
    4. USC
    5. Oklahoma State

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    964

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    The ranking is there to pump up OSU's resume? So the AP is putting OU in the top 10 with the sole intent of giving OSU a potential top 10 win? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
    Lol...you gotta wake up from your fairy tale world my friend. It's not the sole purpose but it is part of it.

  5. #35
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    11,559

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    Lol...you gotta wake up from your fairy tale world my friend. It's not the sole purpose but it is part of it.
    Got to love conspiracy theorists

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Don't sleep on Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    ND will beat them this weekend.
    Remember I called Georgia week 1.

Top