Top 10 After Week 5

  1. #1
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Top 10 After Week 5

    Who would you have in your top 10 after week 5?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    1. Clemson
    2. Alabama
    3. Oklahoma
    4. Penn State
    5. TCU
    6. Georgia
    7. Washington St.
    8. Michigan
    9. Washington
    10. The Ohio State University

  3. #3
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    7,989

    Washington and Penn State keep on winning.

  4. #4
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Washington and Penn State keep on winning.
    So you're a Penn State fan now that FSU is done? I think I speak for everyone by saying I'm having a hard time keeping up with your Week to Week fandom.

  5. #5
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,084

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    So you're a Penn State fan now that FSU is done? I think I speak for everyone by saying I'm having a hard time keeping up with your Week to Week fandom.
    I agree Washington and Penn St keep on winning. Does that make me a big fan too. I'm afraid to list my top 10 or might be accused of being a fan of all ten teams.

  6. #6
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    I agree Washington and Penn St keep on winning. Does that make me a big fan too. I'm afraid to list my top 10 or might be accused of being a fan of all ten teams.
    I was commenting more on his avatar change to Saquon Barkley.

  7. #7
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,084

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I was commenting more on his avatar change to Saquon Barkley.
    Good call. I will not change my avatar to any team in the top 10 until after the playoffs and then I will announce that has been my team all along.

  8. #8
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    Good call. I will not change my avatar to any team in the top 10 until after the playoffs and then I will announce that has been my team all along.
    I mean sometimes it does get a little confusing. Florida State, Washington, Clemson, Penn State, whoever is playing Ohio State or Alabama. I'm just trying to get some clarification here.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    409

    Here are the real rankings. Still not convinced the Big 10 has 4 teams worth top 10 rankings.

    NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

  10. #10
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Hangin Around View Post
    Here are the real rankings. Still not convinced the Big 10 has 4 teams worth top 10 rankings.

    NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com
    Agreed. Wisconsin is not an elite level football team.

  11. #11
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    7,989

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    So you're a Penn State fan now that FSU is done? I think I speak for everyone by saying I'm having a hard time keeping up with your Week to Week fandom.
    I like several college teams.

    FSU
    Penn State
    UC
    UL
    Clemson
    Pitt
    Washington
    ND
    MSU

  12. #12
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    7,989

    Edit.

  13. #13
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    I like several college teams.

    FSU
    Penn State
    UC
    UL
    Clemson
    Pitt
    Washington
    ND
    MSU
    I actually really appreciate the list.

  14. #14
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,351

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Look at my Avatar.
    I was commenting on your avatar. Hadn't really noticed it until now. You change it pretty frequently.

  15. #15
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    7,989

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I was commenting on your avatar. Hadn't really noticed it until now. You change it pretty frequently.
    Changed it a couple weeks ago.

Top