Tennessee coaching search

Page 9 of So now with Tennessee backing out on Greg Schiano and Duke head coach, David Cutfliff telling Tennessee he's staying at Duke. Matt Campbell just signed... 135 comments | 3263 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #121
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    43,691

    If Fulmer has truly been going behind the scenes and telling people to turn down the job, who is he now going to go after?
    Advertisement

  2. #122
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    15,803

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    If Fulmer has truly been going behind the scenes and telling people to turn down the job, who is he now going to go after?
    One of the guys he got to turn down Currie of course. That way he'll be a hero from Jump Street. Or Lane Kiffin or Tee Martin.

  3. #123
    nkuclubbaseball19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,562

    Currie makes out pretty well in this. University has to pay a $5.5M buyout if he is fired without cause.

  4. #124
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,877

    Quote Originally Posted by nkuclubbaseball19 View Post
    Currie makes out pretty well in this. University has to pay a $5.5M buyout if he is fired without cause.
    It seems as though he was certainly fired without cause. He appeared to have several coaches ready to sign a contract, until the good ole boys stepped in. Tennessee boosters are completely out of touch with reality. IMO, they have been the sole cause with the programs downfall.

  5. #125
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    43,691

    Name:  UT_no.png
Views: 149
Size:  277.1 KB

  6. #126
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    18,203

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Name:  UT_no.png
Views: 149
Size:  277.1 KB

    Pretty sure Leach is still in play, not heard otherwise, also, Les Miles had made mentioned that he was very interested in the Tennessee job...

  7. #127
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    43,691

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Pretty sure Leach is still in play, not heard otherwise, also, Les Miles had made mentioned that he was very interested in the Tennessee job...
    Pretty sure it was meant as a joke, unless you think Cartoon Belichek was offered the job too.

  8. #128
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,272

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Pretty sure it was meant as a joke, unless you think Cartoon Belichek was offered the job too.

  9. #129
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,272

    Wonder if Al Pacino will reconsider now that Fulmer is the AD.

  10. #130

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    9,243

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider View Post
    Wonder if Al Pacino will reconsider now that Fulmer is the AD.
    Or Henry Winkler.

  11. #131
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,433

    Kiffin has the ability to coach anywhere if only he could keep his ego in check.

  12. #132

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    57

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Kiffin has the ability to coach anywhere if only he could keep his ego in check.
    Agreed

  13. #133
    2-3-Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Posts
    1,479

    Fulmer plans to reach out to Les Miles.

  14. #134
    2-3-Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Posts
    1,479

    They have offered Jeremy Pruitt. (Current DC @ Bama)

  15. #135
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    51,592

    Jeremy Pruitt is the new head coach.

Top