Spring Football 2018

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Spring Football 2018

    Spring ball is here I have noticed several colleges are having practices open to the public.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    9,803

    I think Nebraska sold out their Spring Game in 10 minutes. I think it’s safe to say the excitement is back in Lincoln.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I think Nebraska sold out their Spring Game in 10 minutes. I think it’s safe to say the excitement is back in Lincoln.
    They already played their spring game?

  4. #4
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,006

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    They already played their spring game?
    Sold the tickets.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    9,731

    Louisville has moved their spring game from Saturday to Friday night at 7:30 at Papa John's. I believe admission is free........may go out and take a look at the offensive line and the new QB, Pass.

  6. #6
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    28,931

    The USF Spring Game is being streamed live on The Identity Tampa Bay, right now.

    It's available on most streaming devices, including Roku and Apple TV, and on all mobile devices as well as the internet. TheIndentityTB and Home Page | TheIdentityTB.

  7. #7
    swamprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Westchase, FL
    Posts
    28,931

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    The USF Spring Game is being streamed live on The Identity Tampa Bay, right now.

    It's available on most streaming devices, including Roku and Apple TV, and on all mobile devices as well as the internet. TheIndentityTB and Home Page | TheIdentityTB.

    Strange format.

    Offense (White) Defense (Green)

    Name:  offense.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  158.6 KB

    Name:  defense.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  156.7 KB

  8. #8
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron. GCL South apologist.
    Posts
    240

    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Strange format.

    Offense (White) Defense (Green)

    Name:  offense.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  158.6 KB

    Name:  defense.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  156.7 KB
    JMU did its spring game similar to this. Wasn't a team split and playing a game, just offense vs. defense (first team and second team would rotate).

    What made this format more interesting was JMU has a QB battle on its hands, so it was interesting for each QB to get minutes with the first team.

Top