Penn State at Ohio State updates

Page 7 of Let's get this thing underway! Everything points to a great game, but I feel that both teams are talented enough that if one makes a mistake, or especi... 206 comments | 1259 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    Buckeyes special teams are cursed.

    Fumble on the snap, then a shank on the kick. Only thing that redeemed him was a good roll.
    Advertisement

  2. #92
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    28-17 PSU. Halftime.

  3. #93
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    Buckeyes to receive 2nd half kickoff. Need to score on that drive to put some pressure on the Penn State offense.

  4. #94
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    1 kickoff return for TD, one for 60 yards, and a bogus PI call. These 3 plays are the difference in the game.

  5. #95

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Idk if osu should be worried or happy. Special teams sucked that half, so they are fortunate to only be down 11. On the flip side the offense and defense did play well and yet still down 11.

    Have to think Penn States offense and defense will do better in the second half.

  6. #96

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    1 kickoff return for TD, one for 60 yards, and a bogus PI call. These 3 plays are the difference in the game.
    Can't complain about the PI anymore since the refs returned the favor and called a bogus on on Penn St that led to a osu td instead of a field goal.

  7. #97
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    Did they ever say if Dobbins is hurt?

  8. #98
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,170

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Can't complain about the PI anymore since the refs returned the favor and called a bogus on on Penn St that led to a osu td instead of a field goal.
    But it the PI against OSU didn't just allow the drive to continue, it negated a turnover. One is good, the other is great.

  9. #99
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Can't complain about the PI anymore since the refs returned the favor and called a bogus on on Penn St that led to a osu td instead of a field goal.
    Huh? Grabbing the collar of the jersey before the receiver jumps is bogus? Ok...

  10. #100
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    Did they ever say if Dobbins is hurt?
    I haven't heard anything, but I have no idea why he wasn't out there on the last drive.

  11. #101
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Idk if osu should be worried or happy. Special teams sucked that half, so they are fortunate to only be down 11. On the flip side the offense and defense did play well and yet still down 11.

    Have to think Penn States offense and defense will do better in the second half.
    Happy because the offense and defense are playing well for sure. This game could be literally out of reach if they didn't show up.

  12. #102

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Huh? Grabbing the collar of the jersey before the receiver jumps is bogus? Ok...
    Both players had their hands all over each other. Should have been a no call. However since they just threw one on osu, they had to call that. It's even now.

  13. #103

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,624

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Happy because the offense and defense are playing well for sure. This game could be literally out of reach if they didn't show up.
    True but yet Penn States offense and defense hasn't shown up and yet Penn St is still up 11. Just imagine what may be if Penn St offense and defense shows up this second half.

  14. #104
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    @futurecoach that PI call would have made it even.

  15. #105
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,482

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    True but yet Penn States offense and defense hasn't shown up and yet Penn St is still up 11. Just imagine what may be if Penn St offense and defense shows up this second half.
    Then so be it...

Top