Ohio State/ USC Cotton Bowl Predictions

Page 3 of Who wins and why?... 54 comments | 1642 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ohio State University

    16 55.17%
  • University of Southern California

    13 44.83%
  1. #31
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    9,814

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Cool.
    Man you and Deuce are real joys today.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    62,375

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Man you and Deuce are real joys today.
    I already acknowledged Barkley and the other USC QBs.

    But keep bringing him up if you'd like.

  3. #33
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    9,814

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I already acknowledged Barkley and the other USC QBs.

    But keep bringing him up if you'd like.
    Why should I bring him up when every time I make a point you and Deuce can't refute the answer is just a lame, "cool".

  4. #34
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    62,375

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Why should I bring him up when every time I make a point you and Deuce can't refute the answer is just a lame, "cool".
    You're trying to disprove an opinion man. That's not possible.

    Why does me thinking Darnold is going to be the best player on the field matter so much?

  5. #35
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    9,814

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    You're trying to disprove an opinion man. That's not possible.

    Why does me thinking Darnold is going to be the best player on the field matter so much?
    It doesn't bother me. I just want something to talk about.

  6. #36
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,816

    Matt Barkley is 6'2 225 right now and Darnold is 6'4 and 225 as a college QB. Darnold is more athletic and a bigger arm. I despise USC but Darnold as a prospect is much more attractive than Barkley. My biggest concern is his turnovers, but as has been pointed out to me a lot of elite NFL QB's had a turnover issue in college.

    As for the game it is hard for me to get the USC blowout by Notre Dame out of my head but they are much more healthy now.

    OSU-34
    USC- 28

  7. #37
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,012

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I hadn't really thought of the Matt Barkley comparison but damn that's a very good comparison as far as how their careers have gone in college. Both were viewed as can't miss prospects. I don't think Darnold will just fall right off the face of the earth like Barkley did.
    There was a time when Bengals fans were dreaming of Barkley.

  8. #38
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    Supporting my Raceland Rams,, U.K. Wildcats , the Reds and Yankees.
    Posts
    38,113

    Ohio State 35
    USC 33

  9. #39
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Kentucky Basketball > Every Program Ever
    Posts
    11,395

    USC Trojans 27-24. Fight On!!!

  10. #40
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    64,872

    Buckeyes by a TD.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    811

    Again....the USC hype machine goes in overdrive....tOSU by at least 2tds. USC don't have dudes in the trenches anymore, it's just all flash with that program. Darnold is a turnover waiting to happen, and he hasn't seen defensive speed like he will see the Bucks.

  12. #42
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,545

    I've been a huge USC fan for my entire last two weeks. Go Trojans!

  13. #43
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,012

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I've been a huge USC fan for my entire last two weeks. Go Trojans!
    You have cemented your legacy on this board.

  14. #44
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Kentucky Basketball > Every Program Ever
    Posts
    11,395

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    Again....the USC hype machine goes in overdrive....tOSU by at least 2tds. USC don't have dudes in the trenches anymore, it's just all flash with that program. Darnold is a turnover waiting to happen, and he hasn't seen defensive speed like he will see the Bucks.
    They have some dudes in the trenches.

  15. #45
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Kentucky Basketball > Every Program Ever
    Posts
    11,395

    By they, I mean USC.

Top