Ohio State or Oklahoma for the playoffs, make your case

Page 4 of With OSU thumping Michigan and headed to the B1G title game against Northwestern and Oklahoma heading to the Big12 Title game against Texas, who gets i... 227 comments | 5340 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    697

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Outside looking in, unfortunately.

    They are really good and played a great schedule, but it's hard to get past that 2 in their record.
    So we're of the line of thinking that OSU jumps ahead of LSU then.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,766

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    So we're of the line of thinking that OSU jumps ahead of LSU then.
    I would have to say yes

  3. #48
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    If Georgia beats Alabama they BOTH will be in the playoffs, you can mark that down right now!!
    I wonít say I disagree because I donít, but itís definitely debatable.

  4. #49
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    So we're of the line of thinking that OSU jumps ahead of LSU then.
    You don’t think OSU jumps LSU? Btw LSU is down 7 right now to A&M.

  5. #50
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,427

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    So we're of the line of thinking that OSU jumps ahead of LSU then.
    They probably will, if not this week then next week for sure.

  6. #51

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,354

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    They're ranked ahead of OSU.
    They wont be next week after OSU win today.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    697

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    You don’t think OSU jumps LSU? Btw LSU is down 7 right now to A&M.
    Ok. OSU was losing by like 14 to Maryland last week in the 4th quarter

  8. #53
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    Ok. OSU was losing by like 14 to Maryland last week in the 4th quarter
    That wasn’t the point of the argument... How about you tell me why LSU will stay ahead of OSU?

  9. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    697

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    That wasn’t the point of the argument... How about you tell me why LSU will stay ahead of OSU?
    Because they've played a better schedule. They have a better quality win.

    Oh by the way, they just tied to A&M which is a way better team than Maryland, Purdue, Indiana.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,354

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    Because they've played a better schedule. They have a better quality win.

    Oh by the way, they just tied to A&M which is a way better team than Maryland, Purdue, Indiana.
    Dude your on the wrong side of this. In no way does LSU deserve to be ahead with 2 losses.

  11. #56
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,427

    I think Oklahoma has the better resume, but if Ohio State gets in...there is no one they can't beat.

    Ohio State still doesn't play a lick of consistent defense, but even when they look sloppy and out of sorts on offense they put up 600 yards and 50 points.

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    697

    And your telling me that #10 OSU deserves to jump #7 LSU. WHY?

    They're beating A&M now. A&M is a ranked team.

  13. #58
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,128

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    Because they've played a better schedule. They have a better quality win.

    Oh by the way, they just tied to A&M which is a way better team than Maryland, Purdue, Indiana.
    Math is hard.

  14. #59

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,354

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Windage View Post
    And your telling me that #10 OSU deserves to jump #7 LSU. WHY?

    They're beating A&M now. A&M is a ranked team.
    Simple LSU has 2 losses. That's why. OSU also just dominated the number 4 team. Trust me if LSU only had 1 lost. Then I would agree completely with you.

    Losing to Bama was fine. They should not have lost to Florida too. Having 2 losses does get them behind OSU now.

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    697

    Why shouldn't a 2 loss SEC team deserve consideration over a 1 loss B1G team.

    Explain that to me. Has OSU played a schedule that could you can honestly look at and say, "Yeah, OSU is better than LSU."

    Answer that question honestly.

Top