Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

Page 8 of Let's evaluate and compare to 2017, my 4 other Buckeye brothers. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 225 comments | 15252 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Tommy Togiai is a Buckeye! 4 star DT, the #9 DT player nationally and #126 overall.

    Togiai will pair with Taron Vincent the #1 DT nationally and Antwan Jackson the #1 Juco DT nationally. Best Dline class in OSU history, most thought Togiai would stay on the west coast.
    Advertisement

  2. #107
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Two Booms in one night!!! Doesn't get any better than that! Now just lock up Emory Jones and sign either Tyreke Smith or Jayson Oweh and this will for sure be the #1 class in the country.

  3. #108
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    At #126 in the 247 Composite, Tommy Togiai is the 14th-highest rated commit in OSU’s 2018 class.

    Michigan has one (1) commit rated better than him.

  4. #109
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Emory Jones no longer has an LOI to sign at OSU. I look for him to go to Florida.

  5. #110
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Emory Jones no longer has an LOI to sign at OSU. I look for him to go to Florida.
    You could really see the writing on the wall with this one. I think he was attracted to OSU and Bama because they are OSU and Bama. But then UF came calling with a new coach, who was the first coach to offer him and with the promise that he'll get a fair chance to win the starting job next year and I think it swayed him.

  6. #111
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    You could really see the writing on the wall with this one. I think he was attracted to OSU and Bama because they are OSU and Bama. But then UF came calling with a new coach, who was the first coach to offer him and with the promise that he'll get a fair chance to win the starting job next year and I think it swayed him.
    I think he over played his hand at a few places and will now end up with his best available option. Some of these kids don’t have a lot of mentors. I hope it works out for him, he’s a great talent.

  7. #112
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    I think he over played his hand at a few places and will now end up with his best available option. Some of these kids don’t have a lot of mentors. I hope it works out for him, he’s a great talent.
    Saban and Meyer don't mess around. Either you're in or you're out. At this point both schools I believe told him you're out.

  8. #113
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,628

    @John Anthony , you mentioned earlier that you thought Urban might move on from Parsons. Does this seal the deal?

    NCAA violation related to ESPN College GameDay leads Ohio State to halt recruitment of 5-star 218 prospect – CollegeFootballTalk

  9. #114
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    @John Anthony , you mentioned earlier that you thought Urban might move on from Parsons. Does this seal the deal?

    NCAA violation related to ESPN College GameDay leads Ohio State to halt recruitment of 5-star 218 prospect – CollegeFootballTalk
    Yeah OSU hasn't been considering Parsons for a while. This is just a cover story in my opinion. Parsons was 100% Buckeye as far as I'm concerned, but OSU moved on from. Between this, the tweet about Haskins, then some other supposed flaws that OSU found.

  10. #115
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    @John Anthony , you mentioned earlier that you thought Urban might move on from Parsons. Does this seal the deal?

    NCAA violation related to ESPN College GameDay leads Ohio State to halt recruitment of 5-star 218 prospect CollegeFootballTalk
    Yup, he wants Tyreke Smith and Jason Oweh

  11. #116
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Predictions for tomorrow:

    Jaiden Woodbey and Emory Jones leave the class.

    OSU flipped Alex Williams 3 star DE from Pick North high school today outside of Columbus from West Virginia. Tells me they aren’t certain about Oweh.

    The huge news tomorrow should be Jackson Carmen, literally and Cameron Brown 4 star WR will flip from Nebraska to Ohio State.

    The rest wait till February.

  12. #117
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Predictions for tomorrow:

    Jaiden Woodbey and Emory Jones leave the class.

    OSU flipped Alex Williams 3 star DE from Pick North high school today outside of Columbus from West Virginia. Tells me they aren’t certain about Oweh.

    The huge news tomorrow should be Jackson Carmen, literally and Cameron Brown 4 star WR will flip from Nebraska to Ohio State.

    The rest wait till February.
    Tyreke Smith?

  13. #118
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Tyreke Smith?
    He could sign and be a silent commit but I think he wants everyone guessing till the UA game.

  14. #119
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    I stand with our soldiers who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,224

    Jackson Carmen drama is building! Most insiders believe he is leaving the state now.

  15. #120
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    10,089

    Carmen commits to Clemson. Damnit!!

Top