Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

Page 6 of Let's evaluate and compare to 2017, my 4 other Buckeye brothers. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 84 comments | 5102 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,317

    @John Anthony is Jones an Early Enrollee?
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,095

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    @John Anthony is Jones an Early Enrollee?
    Yes, that is his plan. We will know a lot more next weekend. Basically, if this is gonna get out of hand or not.

  3. #78
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,317

    @John Anthony is Parsons going to be in Lincoln this weekend?

  4. #79
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,095

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    @John Anthony is Parsons going to be in Lincoln this weekend?
    He was just there last weekend, doubt he goes back. His dad is just keeping it going. I don’t see Meyer wanting to deal with Parsons and Carmen.

  5. #80
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,317

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    He was just there last weekend, doubt he goes back. His dad is just keeping it going. I don’t see Meyer wanting to deal with Parsons and Carmen.
    Wasn't paying attention to it and didn't realize he was just there. So you think he goes to Nebraska?

  6. #81
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,317

    It's not directly related to the 2018 class, but I could change how many receivers they take. What are you hearing about the Trevon Grimes situation? I can't always trust the message boards. @John Anthony

  7. #82
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,095

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Wasn't paying attention to it and didn't realize he was just there. So you think he goes to Nebraska?
    Oh no worries, hard to keep up with. He’s gonna be wherever his dad places him which I think is gonna be Penn State. But it could change in a second.

  8. #83
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,095

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    It's not directly related to the 2018 class, but I could change how many receivers they take. What are you hearing about the Trevon Grimes situation? I can't always trust the message boards. @John Anthony
    The hardest year for these kids to get thru is the first. I hope he comes back but they already have contingency plans in place which isn’t promising.

  9. #84
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,095

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    @John Anthony is Jones an Early Enrollee?
    Decided not to visit Bama this weekend...looks like he wants his spot secured.

  10. #85
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    6,317

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Decided not to visit Bama this weekend...looks like he wants his spot secured.
    Just saw that a few minutes ago. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Top