Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

Page 2 of OSU will only take around 20 kids in this class. Currently the class is highlighted by two 5 star kids in Josh Myers OT and Shaun Wade CB. Class is cur... 178 comments | 7327 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Tate Martell the #1 dual threat QB in the nation has committed to OSU!
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,810

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Tate Martell the #1 dual threat QB in the nation has committed to OSU!
    I think he's been silent for a while now honestly. Great to have him, he's a guy that people gravitate towards like Haskins was last year so he'll help recruit.

    Michigan has the number one pro style QB, OSU has the number one dual threat.

  3. #18
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,159

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Tate Martell the #1 dual threat QB in the nation has committed to OSU!
    I will assume that his 3rd commitment will be his final commitment. Good get for both.

  4. #19
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I will assume that his 3rd commitment will be his final commitment. Good get for both.
    Look for OSU to add his buddy Tyjon Lindsey 5 star WR and probably the best playmaker in the country.

  5. #20
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,159

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Look for OSU to add his buddy Tyjon Lindsey 5 star WR and probably the best playmaker in the country.
    Like I said previously, it's like sitting in a drive-thru at McDonald's for Urban.

  6. #21
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Like I said previously, it's like sitting in a drive-thru at McDonald's for Urban.
    The fact that he can basically ignore Ohio to an extent is amazing.

  7. #22
    Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,159

    Sibley changed to Pitt.

  8. #23
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Sucks that they couldn't make room for Sibley good luck to him.

  9. #24
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Boom! Wyatt Davis 5 star offensive guard from Belflower, CA is a Buckeye! The #1 guard in the country.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Wherever I am needed.
    Posts
    6,281

    The Bucks should have no excuses if they don't reel off 4-5 ships over the next 5-7 years.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,810

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanEmpire View Post
    The Bucks should have no excuses if they don't reel off 4-5 ships over the next 5-7 years.
    Okay that's a bit unrealistic considering Bama is still in the middle of their dynasty, and this is from a Buckeye fan. I think Bama is the only team in recent memory that has dominated like this (4 of the last 7 titles I do believe) and the only team I can think of that can be considered similar would be the U in the 80s.

    I would love it if what you said is true, but considering in recent history( I looked from like the 70s) only this Bama team has won 4 in a 7 year span, I think it's unrealistic to expect 4-5 in next 5-7.

    If anyone can do it, Urban can. The two coaches have 8 of the past 13 championships though and that's just crazy dominance. I think the number can get to 12 out of 20 in the coming years, maybe more than 12.

  12. #27
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    As it stands Ohio State has the number one QB, guard and tackle in the country in this class.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,810

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    As it stands Ohio State has the number one QB, guard and tackle in the country in this class.
    Also the favorite at the number one safety, and can be a player for number one WR, and the number two OLB and probably more. The quality of the class is going to be amazing.

  14. #29
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,466

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderPride5 View Post
    Also the favorite at the number one safety, and can be a player for number one WR, and the number two OLB and probably more. The quality of the class is going to be amazing.
    It's gonna to be insane. Did you see that the father of Wyatt Davis is "Alvin Mack" from the program lol? How cool is that?

  15. #30
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    55,700

    How many of these kids are expected to step in and play right away, and how many will be redshirted?

Top