Notre Dame / Southern California Updates

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    693

    Notre Dame / Southern California Updates

    7 - 0 USC early
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,329

    USC playing with a lot more emotion than Notre Dame currently. USC has controlled the ball with short passing and good running. USC dominated the first quarter. Luckily though its only 7 to 0. Time to settle down and start playing.

  3. #3
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,116

    I’m not sure there is a prettier stadium anywhere in the world than the LA Coliseum at night.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,329

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I’m not sure there is a prettier stadium anywhere in the world than the LA Coliseum at night.
    Its gorgeous.

    USC is dominating this game. Notre Dame very fortunate it's only 10 to 0.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    693

    Notre Dame best wake up.

  6. #6
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,116

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Its gorgeous.

    USC is dominating this game. Notre Dame very fortunate it's only 10 to 0.
    They mentioned it on the broadcast but I’m starting to think jet lag from all the travel may very well be an issue. They really do look exhausted.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,329

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Its gorgeous.

    USC is dominating this game. Notre Dame very fortunate it's only 10 to 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    They mentioned it on the broadcast but I’m starting to think jet lag from all the travel may very well be an issue. They really do look exhausted.
    Im not a fan of my OSU helmet avatar. I didn't even realize it was me when I was looking at the post lol.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,329

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    They mentioned it on the broadcast but I’m starting to think jet lag from all the travel may very well be an issue. They really do look exhausted.
    Agreed. Notre Dame getting that touchdown was huge, and could be a huge momentum shifter.

    Which by the way even though I don't think OSU will or should jump Oklahoma unless they blow out Northwestern. Even though I think that, I would love to see a playoff consisting of Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and OSU. That would be amazing to see with all those programs.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    693

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Agreed. Notre Dame getting that touchdown was huge, and could be a huge momentum shifter.

    Which by the way even though I don't think OSU will or should jump Oklahoma unless they blow out Northwestern. Even though I think that, I would love to see a playoff consisting of Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and OSU. That would be amazing to see with all those programs.
    Oh, whatever!!!

    We all know you're a closet OSU fan

    (Smiley Face)

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    693

    I'm going to go ahead and say that this game is going down to the wire. USC is playing above themselves.

  11. #11
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    6,024

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I’m not sure there is a prettier stadium anywhere in the world than the LA Coliseum at night.
    I remember watching Rams and USC games as a kid and seeing the scoreboard clock with the hands...

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    USC will not play in a bowl game if they lose.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    If Book wasn’t playing, I think that USC would be winning.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    Deal sealer after that touchdown.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,329

    Quote Originally Posted by hrcarrier View Post
    If Book wasn’t playing, I think that USC would be winning.
    No doubt.

Top