Michigan/Ohio State Updates

Page 3 of So much for the vaunted Michigan defense. OSU sliced them up pretty easily.... 50 comments | 1235 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,397

    Game Over!
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    After that dropped pass by Michigan on third down, I had a feeling something big was going to happen for Ohio State and it definitely did. I think that the blocked punt for the touchdown pretty much sealed it.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    If Ohio State keeps up like this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them leap Oklahoma in the rankings.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    The lights are out in daytime in Columbus.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,897

    Quote Originally Posted by hrcarrier View Post
    If Ohio State keeps up like this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them leap Oklahoma in the rankings.
    Only time will tell. Oklahoma was on the road vs tOSU being at home.

    This games getting ugly though.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,897

    Wolverines need 3 td's and a field goal in the 4th quarter. Oh and stop tOSU from putting any points on the board.

    It would have to be dubbed the Michigan Miracle after the way that 3rd quarter looked.

  7. #37
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,397

    Quote Originally Posted by hrcarrier View Post
    If Ohio State keeps up like this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them leap Oklahoma in the rankings.
    There are 3 teams between them, one lost, one lost it's QB, one will probably win today and Oklahoma won last night. I don't think one really good game against a vastly overrated Michigan, gets them in front of Oklahoma.

  8. #38
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,397

    Got that call right on replay at least.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Posts
    17,563

    Wolverines run some stupid looking two point plays.

  10. #40
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,440

    Kudos to @Jumper_Dad. I didn't think OSU could score this many points against Michigan. With that said, it's really hard to gauge the Big Ten. It's almost like no one wants to be the dominant team.

  11. #41
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,810

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Kudos to @Jumper_Dad. I didn't think OSU could score this many points against Michigan. With that said, it's really hard to gauge the Big Ten. It's almost like no one wants to be the dominant team.
    In today's football, take the offense over the defense. Offenses are just too good for defenses today.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    There are 3 teams between them, one lost, one lost it's QB, one will probably win today and Oklahoma won last night. I don't think one really good game against a vastly overrated Michigan, gets them in front of Oklahoma.
    I wouldn’t be surprised, Oklahoma hasn’t exactly destroyed anyone. Timing and rankings can be huge at the end of the season, overrated or not.

  13. #43
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,397

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Kudos to @Jumper_Dad. I didn't think OSU could score this many points against Michigan. With that said, it's really hard to gauge the Big Ten. It's almost like no one wants to be the dominant team.
    If Michigan could score a few times, it would be close to my prediction.

  14. #44
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    48,397

    Quote Originally Posted by hrcarrier View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised, Oklahoma hasn’t exactly destroyed anyone. Timing and rankings can be huge at the end of the season, overrated or not.
    Oklahoma has a chance to beat the only team that has beaten them this year...If they beat Texas, especially if they do it comfortably, I think they stay in front of Ohio St.

  15. #45

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,594

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Oklahoma has a chance to beat the only team that has beaten them this year...If they beat Texas, especially if they do it comfortably, I think they stay in front of Ohio St.
    That’s the question, winning comfortably if they do. No one in the Big XII has.

Top