Louisville 2019 Schedule

  1. #1
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,709

    Louisville 2019 Schedule

    9/2 vs. Notre Dame
    9/7 vs. Eastern Kentucky
    9/14 vs. Western Kentucky (in Nashville)
    9/21 at Florida State
    10/5 vs. Boston College
    10/12 at Wake Forest
    10/19 vs. Clemson
    10/26 vs. Virginia
    11/9 at Miami
    11/16 at NC State
    11/23 vs. Syracuse
    11/30 at Kentucky
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    2,179

    I like it other than I wish UC was in the ACC.

  3. #3
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,709

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegefootballGuy69 View Post
    I like it other than I wish UC was in the ACC.
    I'd much rather have UC on the schedule than EKU or WKU.

  4. #4
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,721

    As a fan who lives out of town, that's a near perfect schedule. That Monday night game against the Irish is going to be a pain for travel, but ELEVEN Saturday games is fantastic.

  5. #5
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,721

    If they can find a way to 6-6 with this schedule after what happened last year, I'll be over the moon with delight. As of now, I don't see where they get six.

  6. #6
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    If they can find a way to 6-6 with this schedule after what happened last year, I'll be over the moon with delight. As of now, I don't see where they get six.
    Can they get to 4 with that schedule? Next year will be an uphill putt for the Cards.

  7. #7
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    I've a seat by the fire, so I shan't move.
    Posts
    22,721

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    Can they get to 4 with that schedule? Next year will be an uphill putt for the Cards.
    I honestly don't know. Last year was such a complete and total meltdown on the part of basically everyone associated with the program that I really don't know where we stand.

  8. #8
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    I honestly don't know. Last year was such a complete and total meltdown on the part of basically everyone associated with the program that I really don't know where we stand.
    BC, UVA, and Syracuse at home -- can they win 2 of those 3? That becomes the question, as I see it. Get EKU and WKU, and those are your only chances at a win...at least realistically on paper. Anything, as we know, can happen once the games get here.

  9. #9
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,709

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    I honestly don't know. Last year was such a complete and total meltdown on the part of basically everyone associated with the program that I really don't know where we stand.
    They were better than 2-10, IMO. How much better is the question. I have zero expectations for next season, which is actually kind of refreshing.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    10,621

    Is UL going to charge different prices for tickets based on the desirability of the match-up? E.g., Notre Dame would be more than EKU.

  11. #11
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,709

    Quote Originally Posted by tcjkbt View Post
    Is UL going to charge different prices for tickets based on the desirability of the match-up? E.g., Notre Dame would be more than EKU.
    No. Do schools do that?

  12. #12
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    No. Do schools do that?
    Sure...a ton of them. Here in an article that talks about Dynamic Pricing, that is, different prices for different match-ups.

    Sports tickets: Variable pricing vs. Dynamic pricing

  13. #13
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    52,709

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    Sure...a ton of them. Here in an article that talks about Dynamic Pricing, that is, different prices for different match-ups.

    Sports tickets: Variable pricing vs. Dynamic pricing
    I guess I should say, I'm only speaking from the perspective of buying season tickets. All games are priced the same.

  14. #14
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    I guess I should say, I'm only speaking from the perspective of buying season tickets. All games are priced the same.
    No, I knew what you meant, and many College and Pro programs price their per game tickets based on the game. Usually the season ticket holders pay roughly the same, because some go up and some go down, but single game ticket buyers are the ones that end up paying more for the more desirable games / match-ups.

    Here is a Newsday article on how the Yankees starting to using it...long after the Mets begun that policy.

    Yankees tickets now feature variable and dynamic pricing | Newsday

  15. #15
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,742

    That looks like a pretty tough schedule.

Top