Kentucky vs. Georgia - Sold Out

  1. #1
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    I've just pushed some people and run away
    Posts
    19,961

    Kentucky vs. Georgia - Sold Out

    The Cats will be in full force when the Georgia Bulldogs come to town as Commonwealth Stadium/Kroger Field is SOLD OUT!!!

    Nothing like having a sold out stadium having your back in a big game!!!!
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Irish Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    4,054

    I'm glad that the were able to sell out the game this early. But there might be a lot of disappointed fans if UK were to drop a couple of games between now and then.

  3. #3
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    11,387

    I’m planning to be in attendance for this one. I’m debating on whether I should get them before the game today or after. The secondary market will fluctuate dramatically based on the outcome of this game. They are pretty high right now but will only go up if they win. I’m conflicted.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I’m planning to be in attendance for this one. I’m debating on whether I should get them before the game today or after. The secondary market will fluctuate dramatically based on the outcome of this game. They are pretty high right now but will only go up if they win. I’m conflicted.
    Buy them now. You're going anyway. Pick them up before they go up.

  5. #5
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    11,387

    Quote Originally Posted by 74devil View Post
    Buy them now. You're going anyway. Pick them up before they go up.
    That’s what my brain is telling me to do. It’s sold out so I don’t think the tickets will go down much at all. I had a good feeling after the Florida game that this could be a special season and was tempted to buy the tickets then but I decided against it. I regret that decision a lot right now.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    364

    You might regret it again. I don't think the price will go down much if at all. Remember they are still playing Georgia. Go ahead and get the tickets, I don't think you'll regret it.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,387

    $98 + fees on ticketmaster today.

  8. #8
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    11,387

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    $98 + fees on ticketmaster today.
    What level? I’ve checked Stubhub and Vivid seats and both were way more than that for lower level

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,387

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    What level? I’ve checked Stubhub and Vivid seats and both were way more than that for lower level
    This was lowest priced - upper level. Lower level were much more.

    UK sent an email to employees on October 2 for three game package (there are only 3 home games left now) for $148 for total package. So that sounded pretty good given the going rate. But when selecting tickets the Georgia game shows sold out and thus you can not complete the purchase since there are only 2 other games. So it really is sold out - even the block they had for employees as part of this package.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    This was lowest priced - upper level. Lower level were much more.

    UK sent an email to employees on October 2 for three game package (there are only 3 home games left now) for $148 for total package. So that sounded pretty good given the going rate. But when selecting tickets the Georgia game shows sold out and thus you can not complete the purchase since there are only 2 other games. So it really is sold out - even the block they had for employees as part of this package.
    Wow! if there's a chance to get em, jump on those tickets. Like I said; you're going anyway, get em now!

  11. #11
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    21,887

    As it should be.

  12. #12
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,562

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    What level? I’ve checked Stubhub and Vivid seats and both were way more than that for lower level
    I may have an extra one.

Top