Kentucky at Georgia Predictions/Updates

View Poll Results: Cats vs Dawgs Who wins?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky

    2 9.52%
  • Georgia

    19 90.48%
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,395

    Kentucky at Georgia Predictions/Updates

    Cath travel this week down to Georgia to take on a bunch of mad dawgs. This will be tough for the Cats. What does everyone else think on this one?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    13,872

    I don’t think the Cats will score more than 7 points, but they’ll cover because the UGA offense is that bad. Georgia 28-7.

  3. #3
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The realest people donít have a lot of friends.
    Posts
    23,605

    Georgia is -27 favorite. Regardless, I think it’s gonna be fun watching Bowden run around against a legit SEC team.

  4. #4
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,344

    Is there a running clock in college football?
    Bulldogs 56-13

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    4,497

    We are going to have a terrible time against the Dawgs. We will try to camouflauge again the starting QB, but it will only confuse our game prep. Smith can't run the Bowden offense and Bowden can't run the offense designed for Smith. Bowden will start and Ga will put 8 in the box. Bowden will not get the edge and will have zero time to throw. This is going to be a disaster.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    739

    Going to go on a limb and say...."mark it down"....Cats will cover the spread.

    Yes, the dreaded "mark it down".

  7. #7
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,884

    Georgia 34-13.

  8. #8
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,333

    Georgia about 41-13. Not sure you can beat a real team with a wide receiver at quarterback.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    1,730

    Ga 52
    Ky 10

  10. #10
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The realest people donít have a lot of friends.
    Posts
    23,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    We are going to have a terrible time against the Dawgs. We will try to camouflauge again the starting QB, but it will only confuse our game prep. Smith can't run the Bowden offense and Bowden can't run the offense designed for Smith. Bowden will start and Ga will put 8 in the box. Bowden will not get the edge and will have zero time to throw. This is going to be a disaster.
    Yup I completely agree, you have a one read QB against an angry Georgia team. He’s gonna make that first read and end up tucking most of them. Probably 15+ rushing attempts, he could make a highlight reel on one or two though.

  11. #11
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,658

    35-7 Georgia.

  12. #12
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    1,202

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Georgia is -27 favorite. Regardless, I think it’s gonna be fun watching Bowden run around against a legit SEC team.
    I see it at Georgia -25 (after opening at -24.5), and I love Georgia giving 25. I've done well on UK games this year, especially their 0-2 record on the road this year ATS, and I think this would have to be closer to 28 for me to consider taking UK.

    Something like 38-10 seems about right to me, Georgia.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,053

    Is Landon Young going to play? I know he got hurt vs. Arkansas but can't recall whether he came back in.

  14. #14
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    49,636

    Georgia will just wear the Cats down up front...this could be close for a little while, but UGA pulls away to win easily.

  15. #15
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The realest people donít have a lot of friends.
    Posts
    23,605

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    I see it at Georgia -25 (after opening at -24.5), and I love Georgia giving 25. I've done well on UK games this year, especially their 0-2 record on the road this year ATS, and I think this would have to be closer to 28 for me to consider taking UK.

    Something like 38-10 seems about right to me, Georgia.
    Fromm’s draft stock was questioned after his SC performance. I think Georgia is gonna run it up.

Top