Kentucky 34 Middle Tennessee 23

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,749

    Kentucky 34 Middle Tennessee 23

    Final. Cats improve to 8-3 on the year.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,909

    Good game overall but defense gave up a lot of yards. They stepped up on that last drive. Allen sets the sack record and he celebrated with Oliver Barnett after the game.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    693

    This is a good win for the Cats. This should secure them something that is better than the Music City Bowl

  4. #4
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,909

    Next week will be like this game. Have to score 30 to win.

  5. #5
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,806

    Sheesh.. didn’t get too see any of it, but a little close for comfort?

  6. #6
    jahearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    On the 18th, putting for birdie
    Posts
    7,462

    Good showing by the Blue Raiders.
    Cats just too much, in particular Josh Allen. That fella is special.

  7. #7
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,419

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Sheesh.. didn’t get too see any of it, but a little close for comfort?
    Very conservative (pretty much unwilling to try anything explosive) play calling. Defense was in a weird formation for much of the day and at least twice they only had 1-2 down linemen. I'm not sure what was going on with that.

  8. #8
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    "Weakness is strong, we must be stronger."
    Posts
    22,806

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Very conservative (pretty much unwilling to try anything explosive) play calling. Defense was in a weird formation for much of the day and at least twice they only had 1-2 down linemen. I'm not sure what was going on with that.
    Do you think it was Benny’s last game at Kroger field? I think he has to make the jump.

  9. #9
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,419

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Do you think it was Benny’s last game at Kroger field? I think he has to make the jump.
    Yes, he's already made the decision in my opinion.

  10. #10
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,924

    Coach Franklin called one heck of a game for MTSU. If the Cats ran their Offense it would be lethal, JMO. Just a reminder that Coach Stoops gets $250,000 for that one. Wow!

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    4,230

    Anybody know if there is a relationship between old Georgetown H S football coach Joel Stockstill? Outstanding coach in 60s/70s.

Top