Juco QB Terry Wilson commits to UK.

  1. #1
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,848

    Juco QB Terry Wilson commits to UK.

    Will he be the starter next year?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 02
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    8,336

    Who are the other QBs next year?

  3. #3
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    20,709

    UK coaching staff told him to be ready to play immediately

  4. #4
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    22,231

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    UK coaching staff told him to be ready to play immediately
    Which hype does one believe, Hoak and Clark coming in, who apparently are just good soldiers on a free ride or Wilson?

  5. #5
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,679

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Which hype does one believe, Hoak and Clark coming in, who apparently are just good soldiers on a free ride or Wilson?
    What about Drew Barker? He once threw 4 touchdowns in one half vs. Southern Mississippi.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    24,550

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    What about Drew Barker? He once threw 4 touchdowns in one half vs. Southern Mississippi.
    I may be wrong, but it seems like Stoops and company liked how Johnson was able to be effective for the UK offense. It seems they're looking for more of the same style of play moving forward.

  7. #7
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    22,231

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    What about Drew Barker? He once threw 4 touchdowns in one half vs. Southern Mississippi.
    Another good point, the Wilson hype has passed them all one would think?

  8. #8
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,710

    God help them if Barker has to see the field.

    I would think Wilson or Clark would be the guy.

  9. #9
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    20,709

    I think Drew should transfer to somewhere else. He probably won't ever get much playing time again.

  10. #10
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    God help them if Barker has to see the field.

    I would think Wilson or Clark would be the guy.
    But Barker was the next big thing when he came out of high school, what happened?

  11. #11
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,710

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    But Barker was the next big thing when he came out of high school, what happened?
    It seems the play didn't match the hype.

  12. #12
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    22,231

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    It seems the play didn't match the hype.
    Apparently not for Hoak or Clark either who have been jumped by “Terry Touchdown.” #fickle

  13. #13
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Apparently not for Hoak or Clark either who have been jumped by “Terry Touchdown.” #fickle
    So are we assuming that Wilson is going to be the starter? Seems a whole lot premature to me.

  14. #14
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,848

    Wilson is enrolling next semester so he will be here for off season conditioning and all of Spring ball. He'll be shooting for the QB1 without a doubt. I wouldn't mind seeing what Hoak has at some point too. Wilson is absolutely the best option with RPO being he is a true dual threat. Should be fun.

  15. #15
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Somewhere in the USA, standing & saluting those who defend our flag.
    Posts
    22,231

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    So are we assuming that Wilson is going to be the starter? Seems a whole lot premature to me.
    Most important recruit ever according to Matt Jones for Stoops.

Top