Iowa 55 Ohio State 24

Page 2 of Final Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 101 comments | 843 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,625

    @GrantNKY post 4 in game thread last week you said JT Barrett Heisman. I think that is what people are referring to. I know i didn't see your heisman list you made this week, but did remember you and others saying that in the game thread when your emotions were still high though lol.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    @GrantNKY post 4 in game thread last week you said JT Barrett Heisman. I think that is what people are referring to. I know i didn't see your heisman list you made this week, but did remember you and others saying that in the game thread when your emotions were still high though lol.
    And you're emotions have never ran high? Ok.

  3. #18
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    Didn't Notre Dame play in the championship game not that long ago?
    Didn't Ohio State win a championship not that long ago?

  4. #19
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Not much to say. For a second I thought i could be wrong about what I have said for 4 years about JT never going to win you all anything. However just shows last week was the exception and not the rule. Other than that after a beat down like that, there is not much to even say lol.
    You're right about JT not winning that championship. But not because JT isn't capable of playing well in big games but because no matter who the OC is, when the going gets tough, run JT and the running backs are forgotten about. 2015 MSU, 2016 Clemson, and OU and Iowa this year. They abandoned the running backs in favor of JT.

  5. #20
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,296

    JK Dobbins had 6 carries today. When things get out of hand, sometimes Meyer can’t fix it. The defense quit on the team today though.

  6. #21
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    60,769

    Not gonna lie, this made me smile.

    Coupled with the Penn State loss, the Big Ten is an Ohio State win over Wisconsin from being shut out of the playoff.

  7. #22
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Not gonna lie, this made me smile.

    Coupled with the Penn State loss, the Big Ten is an Ohio State win over Wisconsin from being shut out of the playoff.
    I would put the odds on the Big 10 getting a team in the playoff at roughly 15% right now. Which are about the odds I think Wisconsin beats whoever comes out of the Big 10 East.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,625

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    And you're emotions have never ran high? Ok.
    Dude why do you think I even said your emotions were high though at the time. Basically saying that's why you probably said it.

    Just pointing out people are not wrong in saying you said it. Since you seemed confused about where we were getting that from.

  9. #24
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    43,336

    Quote Originally Posted by coldweatherfan View Post
    Didn't Notre Dame play in the championship game not that long ago?
    Well they were scheduled to, but I don't think they showed up.

  10. #25
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Dude why do you think I even said your emotions were high though at the time. Basically saying that's why you probably said it.

    Just pointing out people are not wrong in saying you said it. Since you seemed confused about where we were getting that from.
    Nobody brought it up besides you. Who is the "we" you're talking about.

  11. #26
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    43,336

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I would put the odds on the Big 10 getting a team in the playoff at roughly 15% right now. Which are about the odds I think Wisconsin beats whoever comes out of the Big 10 East.
    According to 538, right now. If OSU wins out (35% chance that they will) and wins the conference they have a 39% chance of making the playoffs. If Wisconsin wins out (26% chance that they will) and wins the conference they have a 98% chance of making the playoffs...as everything stands tonight.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,656

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Well they were scheduled to, but I don't think they showed up.
    I'm an ND guy, but damn that's accurate.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    19,625

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Nobody brought it up besides you. Who is the "we" you're talking about.
    I'm going to chalk this up to your high emotions again tight now after this beat down OSU just took. Since apparently you think only i said something and you dont even remember yourself responding to someone else who said it. 00rocket84 said in post 84 in the update thread "glad we can put this heisman talk to rest". He then called you and others out for saying stuff like that about JT after the win last week. You acted like you never said it. So I pointed out to you that you clearly did say it. Which is what me and him were referring too. Then I even say but your emotions were high at that moment, which is why you probably said it.

  14. #29
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,735

    This game made zero sense . I expected a low scoring slugfest. My question is if the Iowa QB is this good why doesn't Ferentz open it up more often. He looked like a pro today.

  15. #30
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    7,489

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    I'm going to chalk this up to your high emotions again tight now after this beat down OSU just took. Since apparently you think only i said something and you dont even remember yourself responding to someone else who said it. 00rocket84 said in post 84 in the update thread "glad we can put this heisman talk to rest". He then called you and others out for saying stuff like that about JT after the win last week. You acted like you never said it. So I pointed out to you that you clearly did say it. Which is what me and him were referring too. Then I even say but your emotions were high at that moment, which is why you probably said it.
    Yes because I'm the only person that said JT was in the Heisman race. I'm just some crazy OSU homer. JT had every right to be in the Heisman race, I know it, you know it, the whole college football world knew it. He crapped his pants today. Plain and simple. He's done now. But with statements like I'm glad we can put it to rest now is acting as though he was there fradulently and he wasn't. Nothing he did before today was fraudulent. JT had taken huge steps forward. Today was a huge step backwards and reverted back to who he probably is.

Top