Georgia/Oklahoma predictions

Page 2 of Who advances to the title game and why? Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 27 comments | 977 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Georgia vs. Oklahoma

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Georgia (12-1)

    16 64.00%
  • Oklahoma (12-1)

    9 36.00%
  1. #16
    El Diablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Location
    The Fort
    Posts
    661

    This is the best defense Baker has faced...
    This is the best QB Georgia has faced....

    A lot of Baker Mayfield in a close one.

    Oklahoma 38
    Georgia 35
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,586

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Capable sure, but not likely.
    If you say so.

    Bama 11.5 PPG
    Clemson 12.8 PPG
    Georgia 13.2 PPG

  3. #18
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    If you say so.

    Bama 11.5 PPG
    Clemson 12.8 PPG
    Georgia 13.2 PPG
    Because those teams have certainly played teams with offenses as good as Oklahoma

  4. #19
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,586

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Because those teams have certainly played teams with offenses as good as Oklahoma
    Because Oklahoma has played any defenses as good as those.

  5. #20
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Because Oklahoma has played any defenses as good as those.
    I witnessed them play a top 10 defense on their home field and came away impressed.

  6. #21
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,586

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I witnessed them play a top 10 defense on their home field and came away impressed.
    "One game."



    Relax man, I'm sure they will play great.

  7. #22
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    Be the person people are talking about, not the person talking about other people.
    Posts
    12,355

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    "One game."



    Relax man, I'm sure they will play great.
    I don't really care if they play great or not. I'm not an OU fan.

  8. #23
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,586

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    I don't really care if they play great or not. I'm not an OU fan.
    Cool.

  9. #24
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    The Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,674

    UGA has one of the best defenses in the country combined with a "ground & pound" offense with 2 of the better RB's anywhere. They (UGA) avenged their only loss of the season by beating beating Auburn convincingly for the SEC title.
    The Sooners with B. Mayfield are an explosive offense and can put up big numbers on anyone, no doubt about that. I just believe that the Bulldog defense combined with a good running game that can keep Mayfield off the field just enough to keep them from putting up big points. No one can shut OK down completely.
    Georgia wins imo, in a close one, something like 27-24.

  10. #25
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    41,026

    My prediction... who knows? You have a great defense and great offense going against one another, but so much can happen during the long layoff. Teams are rusty, holiday shopping, etc. Hate it.

    Putting that variable aside, OU is the better team and should prevail by 10-14. If Bob Stoops was coaching I would go with Georgia.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Birds Nest
    Posts
    1,601

    I want to see Oklahoma win.

  12. #27
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,987

    Sooners by 17.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,427

    Georgia in a tight one. Oklahoma is really good offensively but I think Georgia’s running game and defense will make the difference.

Top